Rife Frequency List

Mayhem

Zenith
Rife Frequency List
Compiled by Spooky2Rife.com
Sep.22nd,2015

Here you can find the biggest rife frequency database in the world. It has 10 sub-databases,
including PROV, CAFL, KHZ or BIO, etc. Most people are wondering what these abbreviations
mean. Here is a breakdown of what each one is:

PROV has produced consistent results in virtually all subjects it was used with.
BIO and VEGA are both excellent, based on Russian frequency research.
CAFL is the Consolidated Annotated Frequency List, amassed from the experience of Rife
experimenters over years.
XTRA is a collection of sets from various sources, all chosen for their reputation for effectiveness.
CUST is your own personal database.
RIFE is a collection of Dr. Royal Raymond Rife's original frequencies.
HC is Dr. Hulda Clark’s database. Use with a square wave, 100% positive Offset, and Amplitude of
KHZ is a collection of higher frequencies. Use with a square or inverse sawtooth wave, 100%
positive Offset, and Amplitude of 9.5.
ALT consists of sets based on Ayurvedic knowledge and practice, Solfeggios, and planetary
frequencies.
Spooky2 not only includes all these rife frequencies. Users can also customize their own
frequencies at their wish.

Attachments

• spooky2_frequency.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 13

steven chiverton

there's been reports of people clamming to of cured covid through the uses of parasite zappers and i recently found that a simple dc powered ac output relay oscillator can do that with an easier to penetrate low frequency say 3.2 to 4.4 kilo hertz and a current which i measured in a 2 part prototype a ridiculous 14 amps once or twice but things have changed for unknown reasons and that's unheard of from a 2-peace circuit powered from a 200 milliamps battery with under 9 volts in it i built a second one with more parts i have over 1 amp output from it and low frequency and high speed oscillation that can be slowed

Last edited:

Enigma007

I have one of these Spooky2 Rife machines. There are MANY effective COVID19 frequencies, but most are available as downloads to the program in updates from the company, and some are privately made by scientists within the Spooky 2 community. I am an active member in this community, and I have one of these machines. They do work for many things. Some things not as much, or even noticeably at all, some things it works VERY VERY well for. It seems to me that the more I have worked with it, the more it has helped me. Often, it is subtle and you might not notice so much right away, but over time you do notice that you don't have some of the problems that you had before. When I first started, I could only handle the energy from it for a few minutes at a time. Now I can do hours long sessions without the side effects that I had before. Hope this explanation helps.

Enigma007

There are way too many COVID frequencies to list. There are COVID frequencies for individual strains identified in various parts of the world, and there are many frequencies for the strains identified in each region, or even in each big city. There may be 40 or so for the ones ID'd in NYC, for instance. Way too many to list.

Enigma007

As far as side effects, I would usually either get a headache, or feel "buzzed" all over and really fatigued - I don't really know how to explain it, but I knew it was coming from zapping myself too long or too frequently, because that's the only time I would feel like that.

steven chiverton

are your frequencies dc or ac as dc has no frequencies so i think they calculate that on the rise and fall times of the dc square waves.
i made many frequency generators from circuits online and despite the frequency outputs they state i measured them and there was no frequencies so i stick to ac zappers as the body biologically rectifies the ac into dc anyhow i tested that out buy including myself in a circuit with a polarity indicator and the output ac made one led light up for dc and not both for ac so that shows the ac was rectified biologically