Robert the Haunted Doll

Enigmawriter

Yes! Exactly. We feel the same way. If we hear knocks or your typical noises that can be caused by anything, we disregard those. But, there is your unexplained knocking, of course. All the EVPs we've captured aren't whispery unless it has understandable syntax or if it was captured in an empty room. We always mentioned we're leaving the room and it will be clear to let us know when we review.

Did you hear the little girl EVP from my soundcloud? That was whispered in the background while I was setting up the audio recorders.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
It was at the TAPS convention, of which Todd Sheets forgot to tell me I had VIP access (grrrr), but at any rate, it was in the big dealer/display room and behind glass. Not that it matters. You can get EVP anywhere, but I'd personally feel silly investigating a doll in public. Wait, that sounds really wrong.....

I'd investigate it so hard. I'd investigate it all over the place.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Well just by the appearance of the doll it can easily play tricks on your mind. You know when you look at a picture of someone or even a painting and it seems like their eyes continue to stare at you when you walk away, basically like that. The doll has a creepy appearance having marks/chips on its face. That sense of creepiness plays a trick on your senses and mind, you start to see things.

Just a simple jedi mind trick :)

There are only two dolls that I've come across that are creepy. Chucky and this doll:

CNN - Safety experts alarmed by chomping Cabbage Patch Kids - Dec. 30, 1996

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Well just by the appearance of the doll it can easily play tricks on your mind. You know when you look at a picture of someone or even a painting and it seems like their eyes continue to stare at you when you walk away, basically like that. The doll has a creepy appearance having marks/chips on its face. That sense of creepiness plays a trick on your senses and mind, you start to see things.

Just a simple jedi mind trick :)

There are only two dolls that I've come across that are creepy. Chucky and this doll:

CNN - Safety experts alarmed by chomping Cabbage Patch Kids - Dec. 30, 1996

My sisters had that Cabbage Patch Kid doll that eats fake food when we were growing up. She never got her hair stuck, but the thing was damn creepy the way it's stupid little mouth moved.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It was at the TAPS convention, of which Todd Sheets forgot to tell me I had VIP access (grrrr), but at any rate, it was in the big dealer/display room and behind glass. Not that it matters. You can get EVP anywhere, but I'd personally feel silly investigating a doll in public. Wait, that sounds really wrong.....

I'd investigate it so hard. I'd investigate it all over the place.

I have a feeling you really like dolls.