Rock Lake, Wisconsin Underwater Pyramids

Ok, not ALL the photos are in Wisconsin. I know you were talking to Minion, but I'm guilty of not reading articles too closely. LOL
"but I'm guilty of not reading articles too closely."
We all are...You see there are a certain strain of individuals on the internet that I call "Know It Alls" they have this overly large brain that allows them to refute anything that is posted anywhere on the internet....You cannot prove them wrong no matter what your opinion is....I think they are a strain or race that was thrown from Pluto when it was no longer considered a planet...You find these strains mostly in Internet forums or blogs though they do occasionally slip into other cracks of the internet......

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
We all are...You see there are a certain strain of individuals on the internet that I call "Know It Alls" they have this overly large brain that allows them to refute anything that is posted anywhere on the internet....You cannot prove them wrong no matter what your opinion is....I think they are a strain or race that was thrown from Pluto when it was no longer considered a planet...You find these strains mostly in Internet forums or blogs though they do occasionally slip into other cracks of the internet......

It is a safe bet to call some of these Know-Alls, Naive.

Most have to have something in their hand to produce an opinion.
There is nothing wrong with critical thinking mind you,
it's just frustrating for those of us and our witnesses to be constantly told we're wrong.

(I am alluding to the spiritual...btw.)

Opinions are like bottoms, we all have one.

;)

It is a safe bet to call some of these Know-Alls, Naive.

Most have to have something in their hand to produce an opinion.
There is nothing wrong with critical thinking mind you,
it's just frustrating for those of us and our witnesses to be constantly told we're wrong.

(I am alluding to the spiritual...btw.)

Opinions are like bottoms, we all have one.

;)
The paranormal is a pseudoscience, its bullshit with perfume...

Harte

Ok, not ALL the photos are in Wisconsin. I know you were talking to Minion, but I'm guilty of not reading articles too closely. LOL
It's easy to see why that article didn't include any real photos of these piles of stones. All you have to do is watch this video.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's easy to see why that article didn't include any real photos of these piles of stones. All you have to do is watch this video.

Harte

If that is the only "real" footage, that would be extremely disappointing.

See guys, Harte gets us to think outside the box. I always try to see his point of view as well --- see both sides of the coin.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is a short video. It shows alleged structures under the water -- pyramid? Not necessarily, but there appear to be remains of built structures nonetheless. They claim the area has been submerged for over 10,000 years.

Aerial photos provided in the video.