Rock Lake, Wisconsin Underwater Pyramids

Bones McCoy

The lakes in Wisconsin ALL formed from glaciers melting.
At least one was formed by beavers.

castor.gif

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Harte they did find structures, just not pyramids.

I grew up in Wisconsin and honestly, never once heard about pyramids underwater. The glaciers were common knowledge, though, even taught about in school. And we had an earthquake when I was a child and teachers said it was the land expanding because the glaciers were still melting. It was really cool. The house shook for about 30 seconds and all the glass was rattling.

Harte

@Harte they did find structures, just not pyramids.

I grew up in Wisconsin and honestly, never once heard about pyramids underwater. The glaciers were common knowledge, though, even taught about in school. And we had an earthquake when I was a child and teachers said it was the land expanding because the glaciers were still melting. It was really cool. The house shook for about 30 seconds and all the glass was rattling.
Yeah.
The word "structures" covers a lot of territory though.
Here's a photo from the vicious racist and anti-semite Frank Joseph:
1638446531221.png
Now, didn't someone say piles of small stones?

As I previously stated, there are archeological sites in the vicinity - containing mounds (mound builder culture.) It's not impossible that there are similar mounds under Rock Lake. After all, we know that indigenous tribes were in the area prior to Rock Lake reaching its current size.

Here's some info from people that aren't racist anti-semites (as far as I know) and who aren't members of the chronically astonished cadre:

SSFP: Rock Lake Pyramids - Jackie Zuniga Paiz

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yeah.
The word "structures" covers a lot of territory though.
Here's a photo from the vicious racist and anti-semite Frank Joseph:
View attachment 12962
Now, didn't someone say piles of small stones?

As I previously stated, there are archeological sites in the vicinity - containing mounds (mound builder culture.) It's not impossible that there are similar mounds under Rock Lake. After all, we know that indigenous tribes were in the area prior to Rock Lake reaching its current size.

Here's some info from people that aren't racist anti-semites (as far as I know) and who aren't members of the chronically astonished cadre:

SSFP: Rock Lake Pyramids - Jackie Zuniga Paiz

Harte

I saw some different photos as well. I'll get them up later. Not really arguing. Just keeping an open mind.

Harte

The fact remains that, while there are people claiming there are underwater "pyramids" there, no one has ever photographed anything there that looks like anything other than a smallish pile of small stones - and as was pointed out by a geologist at the website I linked, such stone piles are also formed by glaciers.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The fact remains that, while there are people claiming there are underwater "pyramids" there, no one has ever photographed anything there that looks like anything other than a smallish pile of small stones - and as was pointed out by a geologist at the website I linked, such stone piles are also formed by glaciers.

Harte

Well, that sucks. I went into this thinking it was real. Oh well. Worth discussing, though.

TimeFlipper

Rock Lake Wisconsin that sure looks like a pyramid shaped building made up from manufactured bricks set in cement, certainly not a random collection of stones cobbled together..

PYRAMID UNDERWATER.jpg