Roswell Apparently had TWO Crashs

dave11

TnWatchdog

The Link Below, tells a interesting tale of two crashes, one the classic story, one apparently we shot down with a emp type weapon.

Famed Roswell UFO crash involved 2 alien spacecraft, not one, as long believed: retired Air Force officer - NY Daily News
Thanks for the link...I can't get enough Roswell as I lived there for four years, way back in my earlier years. The aliens have been great for the local economy in Roswell. We need to remember, the government would never lie to us about Roswell...ha-ha-ha...one lie leads to another, and another, and another!

HDRKID

That is what they say. I read the crash at corona. Interested in finding out more. Here is a man who created a mini Roswell in his front yard. :)

large_UFO.bmp

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Yes, Roswell had two crash sites first was a bad crash all the aliens were dead and the craft was in parts over a half mile long area. The other crash site had alive and dead aliens and the craft was still in good conduction. The second crash was were all the Roswell high tech information came from.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Yes, Roswell had two crash sites first was a bad crash all the aliens were dead and the craft was in parts over a half mile long area. The other crash site had alive and dead aliens and the craft was still in good conduction. The second crash was were all the Roswell high tech information came from.

Sorry I double Clicked

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
UFO Facts:

1. UFO’s have been around since man has been on this planet.

2. President Teddy Roosevelt reported seeing flying saucers in the Southwest U.S.

3. President Ike Eisenhower signed the first UFO treaty in 1953 with aliens.

4. Roswell was real, the crash victims (aliens) was human in nature with type O blood. In other words, they could have given every human on this planet a blood transfusion, because they are universal blood donors.

5. Philip Corso's books only scratches the Roswell surface when it comes to new technology.

6. If all the information regarding aliens were given to the world today, it would be a Paradyne change in religious belief systems. In other words, all religions on this planet would need to be rewritten to factor the alien equation into its origin.

7. In the Bible as well as many other religious writings UFO’s are spoken of quite frequently. The example: in the Bible Ezekiel saw a wheel within the wheel.

8. I was told three or four years before the Phoenix lights appeared in the sky, it was going to happen someplace in the Southwest U.S.

9. The first human / aliens firefight happened August 1979, in New Mexico (44) 7 foot grays dead and (66) American Delta Force dead at the end of the fight, they had been there underground for more than 800 years.

Professor Opmmur
unsure.gif