since EM fields are massless they don't have mass which causes frame dragging and time dilation
it's why they can oscillate at the speed of light.

so in QM it's known photons sometimes have mass, sometimes don't.
so can a magnetic field get mass in certain situations then accelerate to the speed of light?
guess that would be the trick
Oh yeah. Good argument. I guess this device won’t work. However, do you know of Ron Mallet? The guy who’s trying to build a time machine with laser rings. He’s done calculations showing that even though photons are massless, with enough energy (though an immense amount), one could bend Spacetime in a sort of loop

yeah I've looked over his stuff
he's also using the magic of sudden mass with quantum uncertainity of photons

all about making QM your bitch
I guess so. Another thing that may be worth pointing out on EM fields not having mass, well alternating EM fields have energy, and energy and mass are two sides of the same coin. Although, you need a lot of energy for even a relatively microscopic amount of mass. Plus, it’s kind of a stretch

NaturalPhilosopher

I guess so. Another thing that may be worth pointing out on EM fields not having mass, well alternating EM fields have energy, and energy and mass are two sides of the same coin. Although, you need a lot of energy for even a relatively microscopic amount of mass. Plus, it’s kind of a stretch
well said.
this is the schitzo nature of electrical engineering.
mechanical engineering is all about FORCE=mass x acceleration.
speeding or slowing stuff.

EM fields speed up or slow down.
EM fields have no mass.
So they should have no force. ^^^^^^^^

Soooooo...electric FORCE fields and magnetic FORCE fields use the wrong names.
they're massless
they have speed only

Sooo..they should be called forceless fields.
Also known that all force in mechanical engineering is due to atom sized EM fields.

science contradicts itself

nobody talks about this anymore

well said.
this is the schitzo nature of electrical engineering.
mechanical engineering is all about FORCE=mass x acceleration.
speeding or slowing stuff.

EM fields speed up or slow down.
EM fields have no mass.
So they should have no force. ^^^^^^^^

Soooooo...electric FORCE fields and magnetic FORCE fields use the wrong names.
they're massless
they have speed only

Sooo..they should be called forceless fields.
Also known that all force in mechanical engineering is due to atom sized EM fields.

science contradicts itself
Well, it’s called a force because it acts a force on objects. Gravity provides force of masses. EM provides force on charges and magnets