Debate Russia/John Titor - coming true?

C_jami

He won't do it.
Mmm yea I hope he won't. But he dose have courage to brake the international legislation and send troupes there .. Doing this he takes all the risks and that's amazing because he must count on something very strong if he dose that

Futurer

He won't do it.
Mmm yea I hope he won't. But he dose have courage to brake the international legislation and send troupes there .. Doing this he takes all the risks and that's amazing because he must count on something very strong if he dose that
You are in America! It's not China! Not Georgia, not Ukraine. And I live near the border. It's me who must be afraid of war.

C_jami

Aww my dad is from Ukraine. Mam from Romania. Anyway long story short .. My family is on both sides of the border .. The problem is not where we are when WW starts ... If it dose ! Is how many of us will die for political dirty business an how will affect the world

Futurer

Aww my dad is from Ukraine. Mam from Romania. Anyway long story short .. My family is on both sides of the border .. The problem is not where we are when WW starts ... If it dose ! Is how many of us will die for political dirty business an how will affect the world
It is eternal problem, because politics is dirty business and the history is its whore, like my teacher said. Female will survive, but our sons... It's not right and everything what Putin does is for money and power. I think that Einstein was right,I mean about WW3 and WW4.

C_jami

Ukraine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. See history. Just try and see from 1920 at least .. They don't care about mans , woman's , kids and all that. We are here to fill up the world in they're opinion. And we don't matter to them at ALL And yea not talking only about Putin. I am talking in general about the power of all country's .. But Russia and URSS is real Hell :). Ok enough for tonight I am in France now and is 01:50. We can't change anything anyways but talking is all we can do ;)

Futurer

Ukraine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. See history. Just try and see from 1920 at least .. They don't care about mans , woman's , kids and all that. We are here to fill up the world in they're opinion. And we don't matter to them at ALL And yea not talking only about Putin. I am talking in general about the power of all country's .. But Russia and URSS is real Hell :). Ok enough for tonight I am in France now and is 01:50. We can't change anything anyways but talking is all we can do ;)
I learnt the history, a lot of facts can be false, or another interpretation. USSR was better than Russia, in my opinion, because lots of people had work, job.

C_jami

My old grandmother would start crying her heart out if you told her that :D. You have no idea how it was. People didn't have what to buy with the money. They was starving history may be real or not but our relatives who lived those times can confirm some things .. And yea I bet you learned History. But is always something more to learn

C_jami

Let me tell you something I am 27 a young generation in my family. Even I catch those end of times where the smell of a orange was remembering me that is Christmas. They did have money but no products to buy. Now is true there is everything to buy but no more money or much less then before But at least is freedom !!

Futurer

My old grandmother would start crying her heart out if you told her that :D. You have no idea how it was. People didn't have what to buy with the money. They was starving history may be real or not but our relatives who lived those times can confirm some things .. And yea I bet you learned History. But is always something more to learn
60s-80s were ok, I meant this time period, when it were 30s-50s life was awful. I'm not historian, but I learnt it for my exams etc. and it was the history of Ukraine. Another info I got from my granny and grandpa

Ren

Russia and the U.S. are secretly friends. Islam is the enemy. Time will tell what I mean by this.