Media RUSSIA: President Vladimir Putin's Christian Faith

Samstwitch

Many people may not know that the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, is a believer in Jesus Christ. His father was a communist and atheist, but his mother was a devoted Russian Orthodox Christian. She had Vladimir baptized as an infant, and he attended church with her often. He attends church on a regular basis.

The video above is Putin talking about his faith. He keeps details to himself, and considers his religious beliefs to be a very personal matter, but he does acknowledge his faith.

In December 2012, Putin signed a bill into law that makes religious education mandatory for all schools in Russia.

Also, in Feb. 2012, while still prime minister, Putin pledged that he would defend Christianity around the world, especially among those facing persecution and the threat of civil war, such as believers in Syria.

FROM WIKIPEDIA: Orthodox Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and Judaism, defined by law as Russia's traditional religions and a part of Russia's "historical heritage" enjoyed limited state support in the Putin era. The vast construction and restoration of churches, started in 1990s, continued under Putin, and the state allowed the teaching of religion in schools (parents are provided with a choice for their children to learn the basics of one of the traditional religions or secular ethics). His approach to religious policy has been characterised as one of support for religious freedoms, but also the attempt to unify different religions under the authority of the state. In 2012, Putin was honored in Bethlehem and a street was named after him.

So the tables have turned. The U.S. has eliminated the Christian faith as reflected within the government , schools, and in public (i.e. made prayer illegal, taken down Crosses and Ten Commandments that were displayed in public, made it illegal to profess or express one's faith, etc), and Russia, an atheist state during the communist era, has reinstated Christianity and other religions, prayer, and the expression and practice of faith within schools and government.

Now, which country do you think has God's blessings and protection, Russia or the U.S.?

At some point, Putin may end up leading a Nuclear War to disable the corrupt U.S. government and save the American people from tyranny, just as it happened on John Titor's Worldline.

A Nuclear War stemming from Russia could also tie-in with the 3rd Secret of Fatima prophecy as told to Sister Lucia by the Virgin Mary. Father Malachi Martin (on Art Bell's Radio Show) gave clues to what the 3rd Secret might be, and I always thought it was a Nuclear War. Is the 3rd Secret of Fatima the Nuclear War with Russia that John warned us about?

*Related thread: VLADIMIR PUTIN'S WEBSITE: Messages from the President of Russia

Last edited:

Liberty

Many people may not know that the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, is a believer in Jesus Christ. His father was a communist and atheist, but his mother was a devoted Russian Orthodox Christian. She had Vladimir baptized as an infant, and he attended church with her often. He attends church on a regular basis.

The video above is Putin talking about his faith. He keeps details to himself, and considers his religious beliefs to be a very personal matter, but he does acknowledge his faith.

In December 2012, Putin signed a bill into law that makes religious education mandatory for all schools in Russia.

Also, in Feb. 2012, while still prime minister, Putin pledged that he would defend Christianity around the world, especially among those facing persecution and the threat of civil war, such as believers in Syria.

FROM WIKIPEDIA: Orthodox Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and Judaism, defined by law as Russia's traditional religions and a part of Russia's "historical heritage" enjoyed limited state support in the Putin era. The vast construction and restoration of churches, started in 1990s, continued under Putin, and the state allowed the teaching of religion in schools (parents are provided with a choice for their children to learn the basics of one of the traditional religions or secular ethics). His approach to religious policy has been characterised as one of support for religious freedoms, but also the attempt to unify different religions under the authority of the state. In 2012, Putin was honored in Bethlehem and a street was named after him.

So the tables have turned. The U.S. has eliminated the Christian faith as reflected within the government , schools, and in public (i.e. made prayer illegal, taken down Crosses and Ten Commandments that were displayed in public, made it illegal to profess or express one's faith, etc), and Russia, an atheist state during the communist era, has reinstated Christianity and other religions, prayer, and the expression and practice of faith within schools and government.

Now, which country do you think has God's blessings and protection, Russia or the U.S.?

At some point, Putin may end up leading a Nuclear War to disable the corrupt U.S. government and save the American people from tyranny, just as it happened on John Titor's Worldline.

A Nuclear War stemming from Russia could also tie-in with the 3rd Secret of Fatima prophecy as told to Sister Lucia by the Virgin Mary. Father Malachi Martin (on Art Bell's Radio Show) gave clues to what the 3rd Secret might be, and I always thought it was a Nuclear War. (I will post a thread on that subject soon under Predictions.)

Ya think:D!? We know :ROFLMAO:

Samstwitch

Ya think:D!? We know :ROFLMAO:

As I said in my OP, many people don't know that Putin is Christian. I read comments on the Internet frequently where posters call him an atheist. For 16 years Putin was an officer in the KGB when Russia was the Soviet Union run by Communists, and atheism was promoted, religion was suppressed.

Too many Americans don't even know who the Vice President is. You think they know that Putin is Christian? :rolleyes: I don't think so! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: