Debate Russia to Attack America

HDRKID

Taken From Putin flexes muscle in big test of Russia's nuclear arsenal| Reuters

r

By Steve Gutterman
MOSCOW | Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:34pm EDT
(Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin took a leading role in the latest tests of Russia's strategic nuclear arsenal, the most comprehensive since the 1991 Soviet collapse, the Kremlin said on Saturday.
The exercises, held mostly on Friday, featured prominently in news reports on state television which seemed aimed to show Russians and the world that Putin is the hands-on chief of a resurgent power.
Tests involving command systems and all three components of the nuclear "triad" - land and sea-launched long-range nuclear missiles and strategic bombers - were conducted "under the personal leadership of Vladimir Putin", the Kremlin said.
An RS-12M Topol Intercontinental Ballistic Missile was launched from the Plesetsk site in northern Russia, and a submarine test-launched another ICBM from the Sea of Okhotsk, the Defence Ministry said.
Long-range Tu-95 and Tu-160 bombers fired four guided missiles that hit their targets on a testing range in the northwestern Komi region, it said.
"Exercises of the strategic nuclear forces were conducted on such a scale for the first time in the modern history of Russia," the Kremlin statement said.

BlastTyrant

No offense but that says nothing that this is all Aimed at America let alone they are going to attack us.

Loopi

The Bearded One
Everyone should be still scared of the US, we are still the only ones to ever use them on people.

Samstwitch

I wanted to post this under the John Titor Legacy section of the Forum, but I found this thread, so am posting here instead.

I couldn't help but wonder where the investigation of the Boston Marathon Bombers will lead to with regards to Russia.
Suspect No. 1 spent 6 months in Russia last year, and it is believed he received radical terrorist training during his stay there.

What will our government discover about the Bombers ties to Russia?

Will information uncovered lead to friction between the USA and Russia? If so, will any of this lead to a Nuclear War between the USA and Russia that happened on John Titor's Timeline that he warned us about?

It may be a long shot, but it's something to watch for.

Russia's Caucasus: breeding ground for terror

Samstwitch

I posted this information on another thread, but it may eventually be relevant here as I indicated in my previous Comment.

Listen to the interviews below with the parents of the two Boston Bomber Suspects. The father is currently flying to America from Russia to help his remaining son, Suspect No. 2.

Also, check out the articles on infowars.com related to this subject.

TimeTravel_00

When you say attack America, are you referring to an attack on Americans, or the U.S.A. Federalist Corporation, a.k.a. Americants?

walt willis

A neighbor friend that moved here from Russia told me that the people in that country believe the U.S. caused the meteor to hit them. They are very angry about that!
Give it some thought...