Russia, Ukraine, and the beginning of WWIII: Nuclear War in 2015?

Samstwitch

Russia, Ukraine, and the beginning of WWIII: Nuclear War in 2015?

I came back to post this For the Record due to what's happening now in Ukraine and with the rest of the countries, i.e., Russia, USA, EU, NATO etc. These events could lead to the nuclear war that John Titor warned us about on his Worldline in March 2015, and here I'm watching Russia vs. US/EU/NATO conflict just as he foretold.

Lately I feel surreal reading and searching the news. It feels like there may be an earthquake coming, only it's not an earthquake, it's nuclear. I'm not freaked out about it. I've prepared as much as I can considering my age, status, and resources. I'm mostly looking at these events from a JT researcher's point of view. Will John's WWIII happen on our Worldline in 2015? (or at some later period?) Yes, the thought of it is very scary, but it is a possibility that I foresee.

Today there was a massacre in Odessa in Ukraine. At least 40 people died when government radicals set ablaze the local House of Trade Unions with anti-government protesters blocked inside. Several of them jumped to their deaths from windows. One witness said some survivors were shot in the head. (That part is unverified.)

The victims were Pro-Russian, anti-government who oppose the new illegal government that the USA is supporting. The USA gave Ukraine $5 billion which financed the coup d'etat that overthrew a legal, democratically elected, president and installed a new NEO-NAZI president and regime. That's who Obama and the US government supports. They are all corrupt hypocrites.

The illegal Ukraine government needs to be taken down and a new president elected. I hope Russia invades, and soon. I really don't know what Putin will do, but he's a great chess player on war games.

The current illegal President Turchynovof of Ukraine is presently accepting a deal with the IMF (international bankers) supposedly to save Ukraine financially. However, this DEAL is going to raise gas prices a total of 60%, will cut pensions, and bring more poverty to the people of Ukraine. That's exactly why the former legally elected President Yanukovych rejected the offer from the IMF. That's why Yanukovych was ousted in a coup d'etat financed and backed by the USA.

This is about global domination. Putin resists the NWO. Putin paid off and ejected the World Bankers (who finance all wars) from Russia in 2006. That's why they hate him. That's why this conflict could and/or will lead to WWIII. If it happens, nuclear war will come to US soil.

The Mainstream Media has saturated the Internet with anti-Putin, anti-Russian articles filled with lies, PROPAGANDA. In those articles Obama keeps accusing and threatening Putin over NOTHING! Putin is NOT doing anything in Ukraine. The people of Ukraine are protesting and ILLEGITIMATE president/government that overthrew the legitimate president in a coup d'etat (backed and supported by the USA).

About Russia invading Crimea...Putin saved Crimea. The people there needed to be rescued from the illegal government in Ukraine. If Putin had not saved Crimea, many people would have died just like they are dying now in Ukraine by the illegal government.​

If Obama continues to bully and beat the Bear (Russia), this will turn into WWIII. If that happens, guaranteed nuclear weapons will land on US soil. That would also be Karma for the USA for waging war around the world killing millions of innocent people and children for MONEY and POWER.

JOHN SAID in 2015 there was a World Nuclear War: WWIII. In that war, Russia waged a Nuclear War against the USA and won. Russia also destroyed the EU and NATO, and China. In the process, Russia freed Americans from the slavery of this corrupt government. Americans and Russia became allies and trading partners.

Now we see the beginnings of a possible world nuclear war coming on our Worldline.

If there is a nuclear war on US soil, the survivors will be Preppers. I read Russian news and comments. One comment I read was posted by a Russian who said if there was a war with America, Russia would win, because Russians know how to farm. The poster said, Americans would starve to death, because if the infrastructure was destroyed, then people will not be able to buy food in stores, the shelves will be empty, people would starve. The Russian is right.

John said Americans died in this order: Starvation, disease, bullet, radiation.

In John's account the survivors of nuclear war are Preppers. The way they live post-war, the way they set up their government, and everything he mentioned about them is what Preppers are preparing for now, and will do in the aftermath of Nuclear War.
Time will reveal all things...and I'm watching.

Related:
* Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive (GRAPHIC IMAGES) — RT News
* Moscow: Kiev and western sponsors directly responsible for bloodshed in E.Ukraine — RT News
* ‘Fascists! Off to Kiev!’: Outraged Kramatorsk locals chase off Ukrainian military (VIDEO) — RT News

Alternate News Sources
Russian Times RT.com
President Vladimir Putin's Website VLADIMIR PUTIN'S WEBSITE: Messages from the President of Russia | Paranormalis
Infowars.com

Never let them take your guns!

Last edited:

sevensixtwo

Did John ever refer to fusion energy? That is something that is coming along nicely on our timeline, strangely at the same time as this potential catastrophe.

Samstwitch

The US and EU continue to play the blame game against Russia while violence in Ukraine escalates. Most Americans are are clueless as to what is really happening due to lies/propaganda distributed by the Mainstream Media. (See New York Times article below.) Putin is not the culprit. The US is the culprit for the problems in Ukraine!

Anything Putin does now is protecting Russia from the US/EU/NATO. If nuclear world war is the outcome over the conflict beginning in Ukraine, it will be terrifying, but not surprising to me.

Related
*Another New York Times ‘Sort of’ Retraction on Ukraine
*Ukraine, Through the US Looking Glass

Related
*Survivor of Odessa Massacre: "Many people strangled after escaping fire"

Last edited:

Samstwitch

Russian Strategic Bombers On West Coast: Did They Take Down Los Angeles Air Traffic Control Systems?

May 7, 2014 - With the situation in the Ukraine escalating and the US continuing to call for sanctions against Russia’s financial and political elite, Vladimir Putin is now not only mobilizing tens of thousands of troops on his Western front, but sending intercontinental strategic bombers across the Pacific Ocean. According to the US military, it’s the first time since the cold war that Russia’s incursions have come this close to America.

What’s even more alarming is that Russia is making it clear that any attack on the Motherland would likely lead to widespread bombardment of western interests. Nuclear capable Russian bombers have been spotted all over the world as of late including in Guam, Japan, South Korea and Europe...

Air traffic controllers at Los Angeles LAX airport reported that their computer systems were overwhelmed and crashed, leading to hundreds of flight delays and cancellations across the country...

With the revelation this week that Russia has deployed strategic bomber fleets for fly-by’s along our West Coast to gather intelligence and test their capabilities, is it possible that someone flipped a switch to see what would happen?
READ MORE

Last edited: