Russia, Ukraine, and the beginning of WWIII: Nuclear War in 2015?

walt willis

It has BEGUN!!!

I have a new neighbor that moved here from Russia that said the Russian people believe our government is evil and that they sent the meteor that hit them with the use of a new high tech weapon.

Between the people of Korea and the people in Russia we may see a third world war because of their fear and distrust of our government.

The threat is very real and a world war is likely to happen if we continue to meddle in foreign affairs.

There are people on this forum that say I am an alarmist and trying to instill fear for profit.

John Titor was reluctant at first to warn of a future war but he did say that "Most people will not listen anyway".
He was surprised that many people had ample time to prepare but did nothing to protect themselves and their families.

Sheepdog/Boy scout...OUT!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It has BEGUN!!!

I have a new neighbor that moved here from Russia that said the Russian people believe our government is evil and that they sent the meteor that hit them with the use of a new high tech weapon.

I don't know about the meteor, but they are correct. Our government IS evil. Other countries seem to see it more than many American citizens.

There are people on this forum that say I am an alarmist and trying to instill fear for profit.

Who? What are you trying to sell?

John Titor was reluctant at first to warn of a future war but he did say that "Most people will not listen anyway".

This is true. The citizens will not fight against the government.

ibbloempje

Hello,
I'm European (the netherlands), and I know, well I aspect Russia isn't the one who is wrong. Maybe I am just a child who doesn't understand anything of the world, but I do know that America and the EU are not always right. As soon as I finished my school and can live on my own, I would like to go to Africa. Many of my friends agree, America is as wrong as ... I don't know.
How is it possible that Russia had to do anything with the airplane which was shoot. As far as I know do Russians live in Russia and Ukrainers in Ukraine. Why should Russia be blamed for that. How can they have anything to do with a shot from Ukraine ground?

Something in me tells me that if it comes to war, also in Europe, also in the very small village I live, I won't survive. Not because I'm killed when I'm just sitting in the school or so, but because I won't agree with fighting. Not for something I do not totally trust. But I don't want to die... I don't want war.... I love peace... How can we stop war, I understand that the power of the western world must be stopped, but I don't want war. Many don't know that they are wrong. We only get the information from one side, and if you want to search the russian news, it is hard to translate, almost impossible. Because you get very strange sentences. The most horrible thing is that you don't know what source you can trust, only your own brain is trustable.
I don't want war,
Ibbloempje

IroncladMarshmallow

Hello,
I'm European (the netherlands), and I know, well I aspect Russia isn't the one who is wrong. Maybe I am just a child who doesn't understand anything of the world, but I do know that America and the EU are not always right. As soon as I finished my school and can live on my own, I would like to go to Africa. Many of my friends agree, America is as wrong as ... I don't know.
How is it possible that Russia had to do anything with the airplane which was shoot. As far as I know do Russians live in Russia and Ukrainers in Ukraine. Why should Russia be blamed for that. How can they have anything to do with a shot from Ukraine ground?

Something in me tells me that if it comes to war, also in Europe, also in the very small village I live, I won't survive. Not because I'm killed when I'm just sitting in the school or so, but because I won't agree with fighting. Not for something I do not totally trust. But I don't want to die... I don't want war.... I love peace... How can we stop war, I understand that the power of the western world must be stopped, but I don't want war. Many don't know that they are wrong. We only get the information from one side, and if you want to search the russian news, it is hard to translate, almost impossible. Because you get very strange sentences. The most horrible thing is that you don't know what source you can trust, only your own brain is trustable.
I don't want war,
Ibbloempje
The one thing you can count on in this world is that the people trying to convince you that we should go to war are the same ones that will never fight in it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello,

I don't want war,
Ibbloempje

Groetjes,
I have ties to Holland. Welcome.

You wouldn't want to live here in the U.S. unless you plan on never getting sick because your health care will cost a fortune and our government won't help you unless you are from Mexico!

TimeNot_0

Instead of the 1981 Cadillac Terminator 3 Movie Hearse, just buy a dump truck for all the dead bodies and haul them to a pit, burn them, and cover it over.

And when we get to Hell, we're going to re-group and continue on. (of course that is from the movie, "Red Dawn").

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Instead of the 1981 Cadillac Terminator 3 Movie Hearse, just buy a dump truck for all the dead bodies and haul them to a pit, burn them, and cover it over.

And when we get to Hell, we're going to re-group and continue on. (of course that is from the movie, "Red Dawn").

Hey, that's what ya do with the dead zombies.

TimeNot_0

Of course since there will be a lot of dead bodies world-wide, then of course like an ambulance, the individual charge will have to be the going price of an ambulance ride - around here that is about $700/ dead body.
Got to make money somehow!

Of course special group rates may make that amount vary.

And of course with no gasoline, riding a bicycle or rickshaw over with a shovel, and burying them where they are, will still not lower the price that much.

Oh, well.

That is because of all the Permits that will be needed on the job for the job.

Last edited:

ibbloempje

Hello,

I don't want war,
Ibbloempje

Groetjes,
I have ties to Holland. Welcome.

You wouldn't want to live here in the U.S. unless you plan on never getting sick because your health care will cost a fortune and our government won't help you unless you are from Mexico!

I am very happy that I don't live in the U.S. I wouldn't know how to live without all our insurances. Even when we would die we get money (how should you be able to use the money if you are dead??? :p) I am just happy that even if you haven't got a job or anything you are able to get some food and live your life:)