Russian Dissidents Setting Fire To Places In Russia As They Turn Against Putin!!

Beholder

Putin tells USA not to give Ukraine weapons reaching into Russia. Russian dissidents does the job anyway.

TimeFlipper

Putin tells USA not to give Ukraine weapons reaching into Russia. Russian dissidents does the job anyway.
Absolutely correct, Putin allegedly stated that any country sending weapons to the Ukraine Army that could reach into Russian territories, will be attacked by some massive Electro-Magnetic Pulse device sent within some high speed unstoppable missile...But thankfully those Russian dissidents did the West a big favour by turning against Putin :cool:..

I recall seeing on TV in the early 1960s the so called huge amount of rockets that the Russians were parading around for all the world to see...It emerged later that most of those "Rockets" were actually made out of Paper Mache...The Russians are well known for their BS and "high speed unstoppable missiles":ROFLMAO:..

We know at the end of World War 2, the captured German Scientists were sent to three countries, America, Russia, and the UK...All of us know about Wernher Von Braun who was responsible for the V1 and V2 German "Vengeance" missiles that were fired at the UK in World War 2...Ironically, Von Braun was eventually to become the elected director of NASA`s Apollo space program!!..

Thanks to Von Braun and his scientists work on the liquid fuelled V2 rocket, they created the Saturn 5 rocket which was a heavy lift launch vehicle intended for the Apollo Program, and was the most powerful 3 stage rocket at the time, capable of reaching the Earth`s gravity escape velocity of about 25,000 miles per hour..

The UK ended up with the German Scientists who were responsible for their Flying Discs and their Time-Travel program known as Die Glocke, hence my personal interest in Time-Travel....I recall my father telliing me in the mid 1950s about "bending light around an object to create invisiblity", it took me a couple of decades to realise what he meant..

Beholder

Absolutely correct, Putin allegedly stated that any country sending weapons to the Ukraine Army that could reach into Russian territories, will be attacked by some massive Electro-Magnetic Pulse device sent within some high speed unstoppable missile...But thankfully those Russian dissidents did the West a big favour by turning against Putin :cool:..

I recall seeing on TV in the early 1960s the so called huge amount of rockets that the Russians were parading around for all the world to see...It emerged later that most of those "Rockets" were actually made out of Paper Mache...The Russians are well known for their BS and "high speed unstoppable missiles":ROFLMAO:..

We know at the end of World War 2, the captured German Scientists were sent to three countries, America, Russia, and the UK...All of us know about Wernher Von Braun who was responsible for the V1 and V2 German "Vengeance" missiles that were fired at the UK in World War 2...Ironically, Von Braun was eventually to become the elected director of NASA`s Apollo space program!!..

Thanks to Von Braun and his scientists work on the liquid fuelled V2 rocket, they created the Saturn 5 rocket which was a heavy lift launch vehicle intended for the Apollo Program, and was the most powerful 3 stage rocket at the time, capable of reaching the Earth`s gravity escape velocity of about 25,000 miles per hour..

The UK ended up with the German Scientists who were responsible for their Flying Discs and their Time-Travel program known as Die Glocke, hence my personal interest in Time-Travel....I recall my father telliing me in the mid 1950s about "bending light around an object to create invisiblity", it took me a couple of decades to realise what he meant..
So maybe we should call it an internal conflict within Russia. Don't drag Ukraine into it then.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would like to see the United Nations band together and take the war to Russia. I think China would then have to rethink their quest for world domination.

jiangnanah

I would like to see the United Nations band together and take the war to Russia. I think China would then have to rethink their quest for world domination.
Communist China will invade the island of Taiwan in the future. It wants to occupy the entire South China Sea. In the future, the United States and other democracy-loving countries will break out a nuclear war with communist China on the island of Taiwan, starting the third world war.The head of communist China wants to amend China's constitution and become president for life.War will break out in the future.
See this: https://paranormalis.com/threads/th...s-china-and-the-world-in-the-next-2-000-years for details. 17695/unread

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Communist China will invade the island of Taiwan in the future. It wants to occupy the entire South China Sea. In the future, the United States and other democracy-loving countries will break out a nuclear war with communist China on the island of Taiwan, starting the third world war.The head of communist China wants to amend China's constitution and become president for life.War will break out in the future.

I can hardly wait! 20 minutes later Beijing is just a big radioactive crater.

Sadly neither of our predictions will come true. The ET's have already warned us and demonstrated to us that they won't allow a nuclear war.

jiangnanah

I can hardly wait! 20 minutes later Beijing is just a big radioactive crater.

Sadly neither of our predictions will come true. The ET's have already warned us and demonstrated to us that they won't allow a nuclear war.
It will come, the predicted time is 2048. You must keep it confidential. Let's see the prophecy fulfilled.

Beholder

It will come, the predicted time is 2048. You must keep it confidential. Let's see the prophecy fulfilled.
Nuclear war has probably happened many times in our past, because our odds were stacked against survival of mankind, just like evolution of humans in the first place as a one in a trillion accident. Each time the world ends, there is nobody left to experience it, so life goes on in the only alternative timeline where life did not end.

The only way to confirm this theory is however a game of Russian roulet with quantum random placement of bullets. Each player only survives the alternative history where they won. Everyone wins and everyone dies.