Salutations Everybody!

Miscellaneous

Salutions! I'm Miscellaneous. I've actually registered weeks ago but I forgot about it (lol) and came back. I have serious questions to legit TTs so you'll mostly find me in the "Tine Travelers" category. I've been to a dream forum and know a thing or two about dreams buut don't think I know exactly what your dreams mean and I'm not that good in dream interpretations. Also, I think I'm gonna like some old active members here. They are so funny!

TnWatchdog

Welcome Misc to Paranormalis. ..glad to see you found us.

TimeFlipper

Salutions! I'm Miscellaneous. I've actually registered weeks ago but I forgot about it (lol) and came back. I have serious questions to legit TTs so you'll mostly find me in the "Tine Travelers" category. I've been to a dream forum and know a thing or two about dreams buut don't think I know exactly what your dreams mean and I'm not that good in dream interpretations. Also, I think I'm gonna like some old active members here. They are so funny!
Hi Misc and welcome to Paranormalis...if you are looking for an old senior member on here, then TnWatchDog is your guy! lol ;):ROFLMAO:

Miscellaneous

Hi Misc and welcome to Paranormalis...if you are looking for an old senior member on here, then TnWatchDog is your guy! lol ;):ROFLMAO:
Yep, I know some of you 'cause I lurk around here before :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi there, glad you decided to step in!

See you on the forum. And welcome!

Miscellaneous

Oh my jeebus everyone is so kind here! ::LOL::

In the other forum I attend, it repeatedly have trolls, bullies and other people who can't control their judgements with a super inactive webmaster and only one moderator who is also inactive!

I actually... Umm...... "Squeeled" when I saw more active members (that I recognized when I was a lurker) comment on here :oops:

I have had bad experiences in that other forum so I wonder if it's okay if I'm going to be (or sounds) childish here sometimes :oops: :sick:

TimeFlipper

Iam certain that when you were "lurking" on here, and since you have been a member, you have read many many postings from members and discovered just what Paranormalis is all about :)..Yes there are times when we enjoy asking questions about subjects that some members bring up which may seem a bit too crazy even for us to take in, but its all done in good humour :eek::D...you are a family member of Paranormalis now...enjoy :)