Salutations!

Enigmatik

I'm new here...I found a link from a web search and decided to join because I like what I'm reading in the forums.

My name is Grace, and I'm from the southeastern US. My current job and other obligations don't permit me a lot of free time but I do hope to contribute positively to the conversation. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello there, welcome to Paranormalis. :)

I'm glad you decided to be a part of our community. What kind of paranormal topics are you most interested in?

See you on the board! :D

Enigmatik

My background is in anthropology, so anything concerning that, archaeology or history mostly. I'm also deeply interested in cryptozoology and stories about missing time events and time travel. And urban legends.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice, you're interest in most paranormal topics then! :) There were a few stories about missing time events that were posted in the forum not so long ago, it shouldn't be too hard to find them. There are many discussions that should interest you in many of the forum categories. I remember starting a topic about urban legends as well. I should check it out to post new stories.

We don't discuss a lot about urban legends around here. Many of them are part of our day to day life and we don't even know it.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well hellow there and wellcome, glad to see you found us here in the twilight zone. just jump in any where the waters great hope to hear great things from you, have to much fun and see ya round the playground:)