Debate Sandy Hook was a hoax....?

Samstwitch

What the HELL??!!! The posting dates in this Video cannot be disputed!

I would say maybe the date discrepancies were due to a Time Warp, but
THERE'S MORE EVIDENCE OF A HOAX! Check it out!

The supposed FATHER of a victim is an ACTOR!
Watch him perform for the Media!

There were INCONSISTENCIES about the GUN!
Victims say the shooter had a HANDGUN! His rifle was in the car trunk!

ADD ALL THIS EVIDENCE IN THESE VIDEOS TOGETHER AND
WHAT DO YOU GET?

This was staged for GUN CONTROL! :mad:

(Someone please download these videos if you know how, before they're removed.)

Moonshine

And you know what's worse is if it's true it's a shame that we don't believe our government and get the kids respect is needed but I don't believe anything happen

BlastTyrant

When i first heard of the this the first thought that came to my mind was that it was staged, with the theater shooting still lingering in my mind i thought it was very coincidental that another massacre would happen and Guns would be to blame, it is all staged by the Gov for the sole reason to get people to believe guns are evil and guns need to be banned, it is truly truly sad that so many innocent lives specially children need to be sacrificed because the Gov seems it fit to accomplish their agendas. My questions is what is next? How many more lives will be sacrificed before the Gov gets what they want?

This Saturday a group of people are having a protest at the state capital for Gun Rights, so far over 200 people are attending including several of my friends and me, i am not scared because the type of people going i am scared of the potential and lack of Human Emotions the Gov has and is willing to display to break up such protests even if they are peaceful. But i will stand for my rights regardless of the Outcome, and so will my friends, as they say If you want my Gun you can Pry it from my Cold Dead hand, becareful of the barrel as it will be hot cause i sure in the hell ain't going down without a fight.