Debate Sandy Hook was a hoax....?

Samstwitch

sheeple on TV.JPG

I spent most of yesterday researching Sandy Hook and still more to go. I posted a small portion of information here on this thread. It was very disturbing to discover endless discrepancies in this event.

Parents who lose children are almost always so grieved that they refuse to come on camera, at least for a few days. They usually have a family Spokesperson give a statement to the Media. When they finally do give interviews, they have a difficult time keeping their composure and often shed tears. Sometimes they show their pain with anger.

Just the opposite happened with the so-called parents of the children supposedly killed at Sandy Hook. NONE of them shed one tear. None of them were angry. The very next day, they were giving interviews to the Media, some while smiling and laughing. These were NOT grieving parents! These were ACTORS! I know, I watch movies often...and I notice those things! It was very upsetting to see actors playing the part of grieving parents in the real world.

I know the Sandy Hook shooting was staged. I know someone died on December 14th, but I don't know who. There is no video footage of that day except an ariel view, which shows the roads were blocked off. There is only one still photo of some kids lined up walking. That's all! In real events, there is a LOT of video and photos that surface from witnesses, but not in this case.

It disturbs me to know the Media and U.S. government deceive the public on such a large scale, feed them lies to gain power and control and turn everyone into slaves. Welcome to the New World Order.

I have seen many video clips of plane wreckage over the years and the TONS of debris and body parts that airline crashes leave. I know that NO airplane crashed into the Pentagon on 9-11-01. I know that NO airplane crashed in Pennsylvania that day. I don't know what happened to the plane and passengers, but the Pentagon and Pensylvania were hit with missiles or something of that nature. Nobody had to tell me. I didn't have to watch Loose Change to figure out that we were being lied to. I knew it the first time I saw the News Clips.

The U.S. Government and Media control everything. They constantly lie to the people.

I am not a fool. I am not a Sheeple. That's why I investigate things, do the research, when things happen in America. I'm a truthseeker. I seek out the truth, whatever it is.

Our country has become out-of-control corrupt, but most people do little or nothing about it. Things are going to get much worse, before they get better. Things weren't always like this. :(

John Titor was right about what is coming...a U.S. Civil War followed by WWIII.

Adolf Hitler killed millions of people, because his fellow countrymen would not believe he was bad, they would not believe the truth that was being told to them, they would not believe the Conspiracy Theorists who were talking about the Jews being exterminated.

We are living in Nazi America. If Sheeple don't wake up, one day many will be put in Concentration Camps for non-compliance, and many will be killed. (I had dreams about this many years ago.)

Sandy Hook is another great deception to disarm and control Americans. Please, open your eyes and investigate yourself.

NWO America, JP.JPG

titorite

HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE! I can not believe WTF I am reading How could anyone think this was a hoax.... So many innocent children died for nothing on that day and you sick monsters want to tarnish their memories by spewing the most vile shit that would make west baptise church cringe! How could yall be so heartless, thoughtless, inconsiderate of the dead? Is it because their isn't any dead and the whole thing was made up? Probably. I have just been fucking with yall. I know the whole thing is a hoax. In fact I even have had the privilege to help other researchers analyze the film and photos. I hope the terse opening has prepared anyone unprepared for rough stuff if you wern't already ready. . If you choose to talk about this with friends family and co workers some among them will reject the truth with hostility. If you choose to stand up to the tyranny many will rise to defend it and they will have no problem harming you in defense of their tyranny. That said I think the line in the sand has been drawn. People have no choice but to choose what side of the line they will stand on, those opposed to the tyranny and those that are not. I do not believe people should live on their knees. So I share this information. I do not hide my political opinions.... and if people ask I tell em "you live in tyranny" because we do and that is the sad fact of the matter. Rebel or die.

Samstwitch

HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE! I can not believe WTF I am reading How could anyone think this was a hoax.... So many innocent children died for nothing on that day and you sick monsters want to tarnish their memories by spewing the most vile shit that would make west baptise church cringe! How could yall be so heartless, thoughtless, inconsiderate of the dead? Is it because their isn't any dead and the whole thing was made up? Probably. I have just been fucking with yall. I know the whole thing is a hoax. In fact I even have had the privilege to help other researchers analyze the film and photos. I hope the terse opening has prepared anyone unprepared for rough stuff if you wern't already ready. . If you choose to talk about this with friends family and co workers some among them will reject the truth with hostility. If you choose to stand up to the tyranny many will rise to defend it and they will have no problem harming you in defense of their tyranny. That said I think the line in the sand has been drawn. People have no choice but to choose what side of the line they will stand on, those opposed to the tyranny and those that are not. I do not believe people should live on their knees. So I share this information. I do not hide my political opinions.... and if people ask I tell em "you live in tyranny" because we do and that is the sad fact of the matter. Rebel or die.

You little Sh*t! ;) You had me going there for awhile, LOL...Punked! :ROFLMAO:

Moonshine

Lol.