Scalar Antenna

TimeFlipper

2 of my frequency generators have mysteriously started outputting dc at zero frequencies and thus only one of the polarity indicator leds on each of the 2 units lights up for dc and not both leds for ac frequencies like ive designed them for and my mum in nursing home got covid and ive tested positive for it for my first time with very little effects so far so in isolating for 7 days im going to do a long run of one of my frequency generators to see how effective it can be on covid i did do a small test today before i found out its outputting dc instead of ac and strangely enough after a short test i started nearly breaking out in a swet which is what you do when you have a flue or cold and its ending so i wonder if it would of done the same with covid if i did the test longer
You need the resonant frequency of the Covid virus Steve, just throwing random frequencies at it wont get you anywhere, except for another sweating bout probably :unsure:

steven chiverton

well after last nights late zapping session my aching shoulder has healed and is hardly aching or sore now i did a second rapid antigen test and it still shows positive with 2 pink lines in the plastic test kit which looks like a pregnancy test kit , lol im not planing on having a baby here thats for sure , if the aching right shoulder jiont is from the virus then its working and may yet kill it ill see soon when i do my daily rat tests to see whats happening

TimeFlipper

well after last nights late zapping session my aching shoulder has healed and is hardly aching or sore now i did a second rapid antigen test and it still shows positive with 2 pink lines in the plastic test kit which looks like a pregnancy test kit , lol im not planing on having a baby here thats for sure , if the aching right shoulder jiont is from the virus then its working and may yet kill it ill see soon when i do my daily rat tests to see whats happening
Yep Cobber Steve, an aching shoulder can be a sign of the latest covid infection, omricon...But then again, aching shoulders can be attributed to other things such as excessive use of the hands in the pursuit of a pleasurable experience..joke ;)

steven chiverton

my aching shoulder is all cured after just one night of frequency zapping so its healing well and you dont have to use dc like in the hulda Clark zappers as ac dose just as well and the body dose have its own biological rectifier to make ac to dc as i found that out ages ago when i used myself in a circuit with a polarity indicator dont use hands for that not in a while now rather the real thing

Last edited: