Scalar Antenna

jiangnanah

I believe there’s even decent apps that do square waves frequency generation on your phone. Correct me if I’m wrong. I think even free ones if not a dollar or two.
fequency sound generator .apk
Frequency Generator Sound player lets you generate a sine, square, sawtooth or triangle sound wave with a frequency between 1Hz and 22000Hz (hertz). It produces accurate tone & soundwaves while being simple and easy to use.
No matter if you need to sound test and generate high frequency sounds or low frequency sounds, our frequency tone generator is your #1 best solution.

Art

Sorry but This antenna do nothink, the space between wire is too huge. This is not the good way to achieve scalar wave. Your scientific knowledge understand nothink, but it is normal. Scientifics cannot understand the univers. Mullac is troll

Last edited:

steven chiverton

ive biult a bunch of frequency generators and used every value ceramic capacitors sold by jaycar electronics so i get many sound frequencies when feeding the ac frequencies into a pezio speaker and even use a sine wave to square wave convertor to convert the small to large various sine wave frequencies into square waves to

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

ive biult a bunch of frequency generators and used every value ceramic capacitors sold by jaycar electronics so i get many sound frequencies when feeding the ac frequencies into a pezio speaker and even use a sine wave to square wave convertor to convert the small to large various sine wave frequencies into square waves to
Cobber Steve, could it be better buying a good frequency generator, or even using a free one off the internet?...Some of those free frequency generators are highly accurate actually(y):cool:

steven chiverton

the online tone generator lists frequencies but i found a number of them missing and ive mentioned this in a post before about missing frequencies anyhow the ones ive made ive got to work them out using various capacitor values to get certain ones from various numbers like the Schumann resonance numbers and others and fibonannci numbers to i derived using the same numbers to and mine are pulsed using the flasher leds something the online tone frequency generators dont do

TimeFlipper

the online tone generator lists frequencies but i found a number of them missing and ive mentioned this in a post before about missing frequencies anyhow the ones ive made ive got to work them out using various capacitor values to get certain ones from various numbers like the Schumann resonance numbers and others and fibonannci numbers to i derived using the same numbers to and mine are pulsed using the flasher leds something the online tone frequency generators dont do
If i had know you were having problems with frequency generators, i would have sent you one free immediately Cobber Steve...Try out the free online tone generator ive used for several years its called the (Online Tone Generator free, simple and easy to use) ...

It also contains very useful stuff such as, Pitch Shifter, Time Stretcher, Voice Generator, Sweep Generator, SubWoofer Testing, Hearing Test, Noise Generator, Binaural Beats, DTMF Signals, Acoustic Theory and Instrument Tuning that i use for my own 12 string guitar..

At least give that free Online Tone Generator a chance that i just mentioned above...Personally i havent found any "missing frequencies" on it, and the Voice Generator in it is a blast, if you want want to have fun with people on the phone!! :LOL:

steven chiverton

i have the nch online tone generator if ive got it right . im not having problems with my frequency generators just the downloaded one missing to many frequencies like one i tried to get it wouldn't it just jumps a few and misses it and another and another half the internet is created by bots and artificial intelligence these computer simiulated tone and frequency generators i wouldn't trust them to much

TimeFlipper

i have the nch online tone generator if ive got it right . im not having problems with my frequency generators just the downloaded one missing to many frequencies like one i tried to get it wouldn't it just jumps a few and misses it and another and another half the internet is created by bots and artificial intelligence these computer simiulated tone and frequency generators i wouldn't trust them to much
Cobber Steve, i have been using that particular free online frequency generator for several years without any bad notification from my online antivirus system...You are a great electrical engineer Steve, but it could be useful to find out if your own frequency generators are accurate..

steven chiverton

2 of my frequency generators have mysteriously started outputting dc at zero frequencies and thus only one of the polarity indicator leds on each of the 2 units lights up for dc and not both leds for ac frequencies like ive designed them for and my mum in nursing home got covid and ive tested positive for it for my first time with very little effects so far so in isolating for 7 days im going to do a long run of one of my frequency generators to see how effective it can be on covid i did do a small test today before i found out its outputting dc instead of ac and strangely enough after a short test i started nearly breaking out in a swet which is what you do when you have a flue or cold and its ending so i wonder if it would of done the same with covid if i did the test longer