steven chiverton

cant seem to re find the scalar interferometer video of john hutchisen as his wife was with him when i filmed it in action lucky i have that video saved somewhere

Harte

There is nothing to suggest in the schematic that a Scalar Wave has been detected, infact the only thing displayed on the Oscilloscope screen is a Sine Wave! :LOL:..
And one would wonder where that sine wave comes from, since the schematic shows no power source.
If there was AC power added, this would be an ordinary RLC circuit with a preamp included (for unfathomable reasons.)

Harte

TimeFlipper

And one would wonder where that sine wave comes from, since the schematic shows no power source.
If there was AC power added, this would be an ordinary RLC circuit with a preamp included (for unfathomable reasons.)

Harte

You could add AC or DC...The device is supposed to be a Scalar "Detector", hence the preamp :fp::LOL:..
There is no stated resistance in the circuit...Iam waiting for someone to come up with what "should" be added to that schematic, to make it more feasible Hartey :LOL:..

steven chiverton

meanwhile im putting the peaces together to make a new prototype hdr using the stm and other bits minus electromagnet and use the white light amplifier like i did in an untested space time modulator circuit