Scary Thought

[email protected]

Scary Thought

If you really do travel to some other real live world line when you Astral Travel, there is something scary about it.

Could some Astral Traveler, be right behind me right now, observing me? :unsure:

Darkwolf

Re: Scary Thought

Could some Astral Traveler, be right behind me right now, observing me?
unsure.gif

Possible but unlikely. Besides if you ara at all sensitive you would know something was there.

darkbreed

To put it short, yes it could be.

But why anyone would lurk around observing you is a different question. Most people find out there is quite other intersting things to do while astral traveling. Also, using astral projection for "bad" purposes, like spying on people, usually don't work out too well.

mark

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>

But why anyone would lurk around observing you is a different question. Most people find out there is quite other intersting things to do while astral traveling. Also, using astral projection for \"bad\" purposes, like spying on people, usually don't work out too well.[/b]
so if you astral travel to do harm does like the person lose his mind or something

darkbreed

No its not that bad. The person will just find it very hard to do harm. If it was easy doing harm while astral travelling it would been done all the time and we wouldnt had much physical wars and stuff like that. Thats one of the reasons goverments cut down their experiments with such things.

Darkwolf

Also, using astral projection for \"bad\" purposes, like spying on people, usually don't work out too well.

Actually, I'm afraid thats not true. In my experience its like any other set of skills, once mastered it can be used for whatever you want, good or bad.

darkbreed

yeah i'm not saying its impossible, but hard. besides, most people who are into astral projection etc use it for other purposes than being "bad". It can happen of course, but I wouldn't worry about it

gomp

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>

But why anyone would lurk around observing you is a different question. Most people find out there is quite other intersting things to do while astral traveling. Also, using astral projection for \"bad\" purposes, like spying on people, usually don't work out too well.[/b]

yeah why hang out watching you when they could be in the womens locker room?

mark

so darkbreed does that mean a person who has mastered astral projeccion can touch things in the phisical plane