Scientific reasons why Bajak Flux Capactor should work

Sonix

I fail to observe ANY real scientific reason why that gadget should produce Time-Travelling..
Respectfully, @TimeFlipper , scientific reasons exist to explain phenomena, not dismiss them because they don't "fit". Setting aside Bajak's diagnosed schizophrenia and just generalizing from his original reported experience, if you put together a circuit and you experience an anomalous effect, that is worthy of consideration for further experiment despite a lack of any apparent scientific reason making sense of what occurred.

TimeFlipper

Respectfully, @TimeFlipper , scientific reasons exist to explain phenomena, not dismiss them because they don't "fit". Setting aside Bajak's diagnosed schizophrenia and just generalizing from his original reported experience, if you put together a circuit and you experience an anomalous effect, that is worthy of consideration for further experiment regardless of whether there is any apparent scientific reason making sense of what occurred.

With respect, show me any real "Scientific Explanation" anywhere as to why that JB Flux Capacitor "should" be capable of Time-Travelling"?, it is simply ludicrous..And i dont "buy into" any claims that JB makes regarding his flux capacitor, its simply BS and fantasy..
But go on and prove me wrong..You make one of them yourself as i suggested and see if you can time-travel with it..

Sonix

With respect, show me any real "Scientific Explanation" anywhere as to why that JB Flux Capacitor "should" be capable of Time-Travelling"?, it is simply ludicrous..And i dont "buy into" any claims that JB makes regarding his flux capacitor, its simply BS and fantasy..
But go on and prove me wrong..You make one of them yourself as i suggested and see if you can time-travel with it..
Kind of missing my point here, @TimeFlipper . My point was that no Scientific Explanation as to why it "should" be capable is necessary to have reasonable cause to follow up with further experiment on a circuit that reportedly produces an anomalous effect. I do plan doing experiment with Bajak's circuit, as I also plan on doing experiment with the Delta Time Generator circuit you've posted, which also lacks what would generally be considered credible scientific explanation. Why? Because both are fairly simple, inexpensive circuits with which some people have reported experiencing anomalous effects. I've made no claims about Bajak's circuit - I merely posted his 2018 obituary in a thread on which the last post, from 2012, was asking if he had died by suicide.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Iam looking at your thread heading..Scientific Reasons Why Bajak Flux Capacitor Should Work...There are NO scientific reasons that have been put by yourself in this thread at all...As for your comments regarding the "anomalous effect", that was more than likely made by Bajak, and the result is that you merely WANT to believe that the flux gadget works...Nothing Scientific about that posting of yours, infact it shows up your naivety for trusting Bajak in telling the truth, where common sense should have prevailed on your part...

Yes i do hope you construct that simplistic Bajak Flux gadget (unlikely), or get someone else to do it for you...No doubt you will try desperately to make out that you actually did Time-Travel, which will make an interesting topic to discuss!!.....Regarding the Delta Time Generator, that circuit was conceived and designed by Preston Nichols, and if you want a Scientific explanation on the device you will find it on You Tube..link below..

Nobody else has ever built the DTG device on Paranormalis, and i doubt very much that you will....As for anomalous effects, you must direct me to the people you claim to have reported those erm, anomalous effects....Apart from myself, i have been the only person ever to report on any effect from the DTG, and they have not been very much, but iam still working on it....

The link on You Tube for the Delta Time Generator is.. "Al Bielek & Preston Nichols-Delta Time Generator"...I suggest you fast forward (2 hours 39minutes and 40 seconds) when Al Bielek begins discussion on the Surface Barrier Transistor, the heart of the DTG....enjoy!

Sonix

@TimeFlipper , you are referring to "your thread heading" but this thread was started and titled by @Opmmur 7 years prior to me posting to it today, a post on which I made no claims to present the Scientific Reasons referred to in the thread header. I was merely posting the obituary of Bajak, as the question of his death was the last item posted on the thread. I cannot imagine how you can reach the conclusion that it is unlikely that I will build the Bajak circuit or that I would "try desperately to make out that you actually did Time-Travel". That is presumptive and insulting. You have no basis at all for these conclusions. The anomalous effects reported about the Delta Time Generator were reported by Al Bielek and you, and that is enough for me to move forward on building your circuit and experimenting with it, but you are ridiculing me for considering to experiment with it on that basis when you yourself would had less to go on when you built your own circuit? You build the circuit and it's reasonable; I build the circuit after you and it is only because of my wishful thinking? That explanation given by Bielek in that video does not qualify as what would be considered "credible scientific explanation" regardless of what credibility you or I may give it - this and other devices on this site would not be generally considered kook pseudo-science if Bielek's explanations were considered mainstream science. If you want to accuse people you do not know of being insincere and likely deluded with no basis other than their expressed willingness to experiment with these circuits, continue on. I will not be engaging any further in debate with you about this.

Correction: Meant to refer to Nichols, not Bielek in the video.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yes, i should have put The Thread, and not Your Thread...Nevertheless you were attempting to add some form of naive credibility when you mentioned, "My point was that no scientific explanation as to why it "should" be capable is necessary, to have reasonable cause to follow up with further experiment on a circuit that reportedly produces an anomalous effect"...You further said.."Scientific reasons exist to explain phenomena, NOT to dismiss them because they dont fit".....Bajak might have been an electronics expert in some peoples eyes, but to build a circuit with a less than a handful of components, and go on to say that that circuit would transport you through time, is totally ludicrous...Even Prof Opmmur said it was a hoax

Yes the anomalous effects were related by Al Bielek in the Video, although Preston Nichols did nothing to correct Bielek, and it was Preston Nichols who created the DTG and gave a complete discussion on how each part of it functions (did you actually see ALL of the video?)...Its not MY circuit, Preston Nichols would have built it in exactly the same way because it is simply an "oscillator" that possesses a particular Surface Barrier Transistor, an IC555 timer, a coil, a resistor to stop the higher current from the battery entering the base of the transistor and blowing it up, plus a suitable resistor/capacitor circuit for tuning the DTG....Everything that Preston Nichols spoke about in the video, and would be constructed in exactly the same way as in the circuit i posted..

Paranormalis Admin has posted several circuits and descriptions on various types of alleged Time-Travelling devices purely for speculation..
Regarding the Bajak Flux Capacitor, i think in one posting of mine i was even respectful about it, when i said it was probably a 100 millionth part of a time-machine..

steven chiverton

the problem with the pezio of that bajack capacitor is it needs a driver and some dont have drivers i built a couple and only one partially worked it changed my sensation of the reality i was in and outside at night looking at the dark end of the backyard it just dident feel right something wasent right thasta ll no time travel but i have seen some strange things like a doorway open in broad daylight and so fast all i saw was bright green and another was just a slit with small illumination between it it dident open and another time a bright strange flash from nowhere flashed outside the bedroom in front of me and my partner laying in bed and another was 2 black large orbs in broad daylight vanishing in the same erea i first saw the doorway open with bright green through it

Sonix

@steven chiverton , do you have any suggestions on how I can insure I am ordering the type of piezo that meets the criteria that you had some success with? I have been considering this, but have been looking only that it meets the 27V criteria.

steven chiverton

i just brought a few various ones with driver circuits in them already i think the one ive had a bizarre thing with was the pezio beeper buzzer used on cars that reverse it has 2 beeping modes ill check latter been busy