Scientists Search The Internet For Evidence Of Time Travelers

TimeFlipper

Opmmur, I have the clear impression that you are steering things in a certain direction, without revealing what you actually do believe or know about time travel. You would like us to understand the science behind it? OK. But first I'd like to clear up a few things with you. It seems like you might be familiar with Sky Books and therefore the writings of 'Radu Cinamar', translated into English. That writing does mention the Mahabharata as having occurred about 9,000 years ago. There are undoubtedly numerous repetitive karmic patterns in that story, including the use of nuclear weapons, the use of time travel and the fact that it started over a woman, when Sita was kidnapped away from her husband Ramachandra. The Trojan War was simply part of that repetitive pattern. The main archetypal pattern that began it all likely occurred over 37,000 years ago on this planet. That's a big part of the karma we're dealing with on this planet. As for time travel itself, what AAA writes about everything being in plain sight rings true. But the science behind it is not complicated I believe, as long as false concepts and theories don't get in the way. First, are we still going to accept the idea that nothing can travel faster than light or are there certain energies that always move faster than light? Second, what exactly is moving anyway? If we are consciousnesses sliding through a time stream, wouldn't that distort our awareness how different energies actually are moving, if they are moving at all? Do we even accept the idea of a time stream(I would call it a spiral time stream, the shape of one of the spiral arms of the Milky Way)? Do we accept the idea of aether in space, as space, causing the turning effect, being the source of gravity and involved in the way we experience time? If we do accept these ideas, that implies that our whole time stream exists right now in present time and that time travel to the past or future of the time stream is possible. As to things being in plain sight, it seems like you already were trying to show some of that on one of you're other sites. But people aren't very willing to believe you, since they don't understand the science, or any version of it that makes sense to them. So, I guess you'd better teach them first.
I think Opmmur was trying to tell us about a couple of scientists who seriously believe in time travel are using the internet into their research of time-travel, and he obviously included a few references like special relativity..However im sure the prof will have a reply for you..

Ive also read the book, Transylvanium Sunrise writen by Peter Moon and Radu Cinamar and found it to be a delightful read..In fact i was one of the first to read it in 2009, after being translated into English..

Over the years ive purchased many books from Sky books, predominately the writings of Preston Nichols...I have also purchased several VHS tapes from them regarding The Montauk Project and the Philadelphia Experiment, which also had detailed account of the Delta Time Generator which i subsequently built and even placed the circuit diagram for it on here..

If you would like that circuit diagram i would be very happy to post it on here for you, as it is a way of reaching other universes/realities by using sub-luminal methods :)