Secret Organization of psychics?

I know we hear about the Illuminati and other organizations that secretly run world events, but a conversation between me and a friend got me wondering. A lot of people know that there are people with psychic abilities and some of them can even manipulate others in range.

Is it possible that there is a secret organization on the levels of the Illuminati or other sects that goes around and psychically influences leaders to do certain things? Even odd things?

It may explain the weird ways some world leaders act...

Last edited:

Harte

...a conversation between me and a friend got me wondering. We know that there are people with psychic abilities and some of them can even manipulate others in range.
Who is "we?'
You and your friend?

That is, the collective "we" know no such thing.

Harte

...a conversation between me and a friend got me wondering. We know that there are people with psychic abilities and some of them can even manipulate others in range.
Who is "we?'
You and your friend?

That is, the collective "we" know no such thing.

Harte

I edited my post for improper grammar usage. Sound better now?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think it's possible that such groups of people exist and use their abilities to move forward with their secret agenda. We've discussed about theories that are much crazier than this one in my opinion.

The problem with such groups is that they are hiding so well, it's like they're invisible. In fact, maybe they are!

TimeFlipper

A few years ago on the UK`s Channel 4 television, Roger Moore (The Saint..James Bond) hosted a program that covered the use of mind control by using an electronic device that was developed by the Russians during the "cold war"..

It was built into a small briefcase that could be carried by an agent, and all he or she had to do was to follow the "target" and speak whatever information was necessary into a microphone, and the target would comply accordingly...A few of these machines were discovered by the Russian Mafia and the TV program was all about how those machines could be used..

Could Putin have been a "target"?

Kind Regards
John.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Or maybe Putin is using the device on us, while he's hiding underground with his elite friends until we all destroy each others and there's nothing left except them.

Martian

This device? :D

tumblr_mxhmetV29n1s9x4auo1_500.jpg