Seeing other Astral People?

Fabel

Seeing other Astral People?

My question is that if you astrally project and some else has and you are in the same room can you see the other astrall person?

EX:John astrally projects in his room while Moe is projecting at the same time if they both astrally project sucessfully can they see eachother?

darkbreed

Re: Seeing other Astral People?

Yes, you can see other astral travelers. And you can also travel together with others, such as a good friend etc.

StarLord

There are places that can be traveled to, but to get there you need to be invited. No matter what you try, unless you are invited to those places of learning, you just might not find them. Same goes for some Maters, if they do not wish to be disturbed you most certainly won't.

darkbreed

Yeah that is true. You can also create such private astral realms either alone or with other astral travelers, where you make the "rules" for the created place. I would say this sort of things are more advanced and probably not the first stuff you'll have a go at though.

StarLord

Basicly, I was talking about the Wisdom temples that are here. Some are open to those that can find them. Some are closed and you need a invitation to get in.

Fabel

Thats some pretty neat stuff its going to make me motivate me and my friend harder to have and OBE. Another Question... When you are out of your body what do you look like??? Are you just a see through image of your body???

PyRo99

I should probably start Astraling again. I miss it, always was a pleasure.

I'll start again this weekend.

darkbreed

I am usually invisible, at least when i project into this physical realm. I can feel my astral body when i touch it etc, but I can not see it. It is somewhat intersting to push your astral hands inside into your astral body, strange sensations.

Fabel

lately i have been trying to use the breathing 50 times method sugested by darkbreed. SO FAR i have not acomplished an OBE but i have been feeling floating sensations. Any way is that the method you use darkbreed, Because it seems you can AP pretty well..

Tw0mey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Fabel\")</div>
lately i have been trying to use the breathing 50 times method sugested by darkbreed. SO FAR i have not acomplished an OBE but i have been feeling floating sensations. Any way is that the method you use darkbreed, Because it seems you can AP pretty well..[/b]

Probably just freaking out because you breathed heavy 50 times. LOL