Sending a message to the past

tflofasho

Sometimes I feel like people tell me about having dreams in the past and that they are reliving it, but what if that is when you go back and if you are ready to change it you can, but some people just end up reliving it.

I'd honestly like that to happen.

I visited an occult/conspiracy/paranormal store yesterday to pick up some literature and the clerks there was telling me there was a book called the time traveling mind.

I think that might be good enough to try and make attempts to break the mold of what happened at that point in time.

Tron1

I don't know, I got these binary codes from the future. From Tim Travis. I don't know what to do with them.

tflofasho

That tripped me out. I thought you were speaking to me and knew my real name and was psychic but that's the guy's name lol

tflofasho

Smudge, you're not reading and comprehending what's going on here. You need to do better and indepth research what users are coming and saying here before making assumptions.

Some people have made changes but so far the claims lack empirical evidence and the events are rather rare. But keep researching.

timecore

I believe that anytime you attempt to change the past and succeed.You are automatically transported to another
alternate dimension.And it does not matter where or when you are in time.