Shadow People

Shadow People

Originally posted by ZeoEmeraude@Jan 12 2005, 11:16 PM
Ok folks.....

?I listen to C2C A.M as many of us here do. The one topic that always gets my attention on that program are ones based on the <span style='color:blue'>\"Shadow People\". Now for those of you who haven't heard of em', apparantly they are shadows of beings (probably interdimensional beings) who visit this world. The funny thing is that most ppl only catch them out of the corner of thier eyes. Now I have to say here ladies and gents, this is a very interesting topic. Who are these so called \"Shadow People\"? Are they time travelers? Are they from alternate universes? Who can say.......but I am interested in your thoughts. Now I haven't really done much research on this topic, so any insights would be kool at best. My personal feelings on this remain speculative.....fire away my friendz. </span>

_________ZeoEmeraude________

I have encountered the shadow people before on many occasions, and when i saw them, i had some weird flashes in my mind that tell me who they are, what they are made up of, etc. The first flashes came after i saw them, i was wishing to make contact, then it felt like someone or something entered my mind, and i saw a flash of some sort of ship traveling through space, odd thing was it looked like one of the shadow vessels from B5, it was shaped a long tube with a circular protrusion at the front, with 9 panels protruding out of the back of it, i saw no signs of propulsion. Another flash was of inside some sort of nebula, there is a planet orbiting some sort of star that looked dead or made up of a different form of matter, it was mostly dark and black, but with some red spots on it. The planet was black, but with strange cities that had oily black skin textures. Then i saw what appeared to be weapons striking the cities, it looked like a nuclear war has taken place on the planet. I then saw something happening to the nebula, it was dissapearing, and it was losing form. I saw the beings who lived on the surface look up to it in fear, they were tall, they were humanoid in form, but you couldnt tell about any features, they were very dark and had red glowing eyes. Their hands were claw-like in appearence. I then saw a bunch of ships leaving the planet in multiple directions. They didnt seem to know where to go or anything, they never seem to have known space outside their nebula, since it appeared to be keeping them alive, the nebula itself was black-red in color, and until the event, you could not see the stars outside it. This has suggested to me that the shadows are ETs, refugees that live in a different form of matter or phase of it, but im open to any theories of what these beings are.
Blessed be-Malaki

PyRo99

Shadow People

Originally posted by Grayson+Jan 16 2005, 04:55 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CaryP@Jan 15 2005, 11:39 PM
Not sure what the "shadow people" are Zeo, but I've been having some strange stuff happen ever since my, now 91 yr. old mother in law move in with us.? Ever since she moved in, I get a fair amount of movements of shadow and light out of the corner of my eye.? This only happens at the house, not the office.? Pretty freaky, but not scary.? More distracting than anything.? I talked about it with Kira? in chat.? She thinks it's me going through some new/higher level of awareness (correct me if I'm wrong Kira).? No idea what it means.? Could be all the family and friends that have gone before my mother in law checking in on her.? Could be something more weird than that.? I don't know.? I'm just watching to see what unfolds.? Strange, very strange.

Cary

That's simply the corneal implants settling in Cary, give them a few weeks. ;)

See, let me pose a questions for you, Zoe, Pyro and any bugger else who wants to chip in.

We know that the human body is powered and driven by an electric current at about 1.5 volts AC and that we generate a bio-electric field to boot. The current is measurable and so is the field, that is what interacts with MRI Scanners to reveal what is going on inside the human body... with me so far?

We know from our studies of physics that energy can neither be created, nor destroyed... another immutable fact.

So, where does the human charge go to when we die? What we do know is that immediately after death the human body cools down, so this charge isn't spent on generating heat. We know that immediately after death, the human body starts to decay in the absence of this bio-field, so it doesn't assist with this process either.

Do we simply ground out?

Is the Earth soaking with the bio-electric souls of thousands of generations of man?

Do they stay in the ground?

Can their energy be utilised in some way?

Do we journey elswhere or elsewhen?

I don't know, but I would be interested in talking abut it. This question has bugged me for years, I ask it here because it ain't a ghosts nor gobbledygooks question really.
[snapback]20485[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Grayson,

The Physical body dies, nothing more nothing less. In reality its our soul that moves on. It is our soul that keeps us moving, and here.

The soul warms the body, which is why we live here. Our body has to stay right around a certain body temperature, which our soul helps create.

We journey elsewhere, which is essentially "Crossing over". This is what Christaians refer to as Heaven. The Lovey duvey place, where all you can experience is love, etc. No Negative things.

Physical body is a vessel. We all ential energy, physically spiritually, etc. Its already there, and your merely moving from the Physical vessel to the other side, which the body isn't truly a body, if you get what I mean.

I'm sure Zeo, Kira, And Star will each have differentiating opinions from myself, so, we'll see.

ZeoEmeraude

Shadow People

Originally posted by Grayson+Jan 16 2005, 04:55 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CaryP@Jan 15 2005, 11:39 PM
Not sure what the "shadow people" are Zeo, but I've been having some strange stuff happen ever since my, now 91 yr. old mother in law move in with us.? Ever since she moved in, I get a fair amount of movements of shadow and light out of the corner of my eye.? This only happens at the house, not the office.? Pretty freaky, but not scary.? More distracting than anything.? I talked about it with Kira? in chat.? She thinks it's me going through some new/higher level of awareness (correct me if I'm wrong Kira).? No idea what it means.? Could be all the family and friends that have gone before my mother in law checking in on her.? Could be something more weird than that.? I don't know.? I'm just watching to see what unfolds.? Strange, very strange.

Cary

That's simply the corneal implants settling in Cary, give them a few weeks. ;)

See, let me pose a questions for you, Zoe, Pyro and any bugger else who wants to chip in.

We know that the human body is powered and driven by an electric current at about 1.5 volts AC and that we generate a bio-electric field to boot. The current is measurable and so is the field, that is what interacts with MRI Scanners to reveal what is going on inside the human body... with me so far?

We know from our studies of physics that energy can neither be created, nor destroyed... another immutable fact.

So, where does the human charge go to when we die? What we do know is that immediately after death the human body cools down, so this charge isn't spent on generating heat. We know that immediately after death, the human body starts to decay in the absence of this bio-field, so it doesn't assist with this process either.

Do we simply ground out?

Is the Earth soaking with the bio-electric souls of thousands of generations of man?

Do they stay in the ground?

Can their energy be utilised in some way?

Do we journey elswhere or elsewhen?

I don't know, but I would be interested in talking abut it. This question has bugged me for years, I ask it here because it ain't a ghosts nor gobbledygooks question really.
[snapback]20485[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Well, I dunno. I have seen ghosts and these things are simular, but without so much as form as what i've seen. I do agree that we have to go somewhere....Heaven, Hell, or the local 7-11. As far as bio-energy is concerned, some claim that the soul itself is pure energy manifested at the point of creation of all life and matter in the universe. My verdict is still out on where this energy goes however. I have read about physical impressions that one leaves in life that carries over after death. (I wrote a thread on this titled The Afterlife) but I am still not sure bout it. It does intreque me that our life energy goes somewhere, but it could just as well be wasted. It could also be used to fuel the electromagnetic field surrounding this planet. Who can say, but if the so-called "Shadow People" represent any rebuttal to this, then i'd like some conclusive evidence. I can also relate this transference of energy to EVP as well. I am going to conduct an EVP experiemnt in a few days to see if this energy is simply floating around, or can be harnessed. I suggest watching two movies that touch these subjects. One is the new movie called "White Noise" which deals with EVP. The other is "The MothMan Prophecies" which deals with simular phenomona.

magicfriend

Re: Shadow People

I have seen a shadow "person" twice, both times very distinctly. It was as though an absence of light occupied that space. They were crouched approximately 2-3 feet in height and fled after being observed. Both times I felt as though they were caught snooping. I asked Konstantinos about them and he said that they were lower plane inhabitants.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
Not sure what the \"shadow people\" are Zeo, but I've been having some strange stuff happen ever since my, now 91 yr. old mother in law move in with us. Ever since she moved in, I get a fair amount of movements of shadow and light out of the corner of my eye. This only happens at the house, not the office. Pretty freaky, but not scary. More distracting than anything. I talked about it with Kira in chat. She thinks it's me going through some new/higher level of awareness (correct me if I'm wrong Kira). No idea what it means. Could be all the family and friends that have gone before my mother in law checking in on her. Could be something more weird than that. I don't know. I'm just watching to see what unfolds. Strange, very strange.

Cary[/b]

Cary, is this 91 year old lady very religious? I have heard that the closer one is to passing / crossing over the more they see old friends, loved ones etc... You could be sensing that and or actually 'seeing' it and it resolves to your senses as shadows and or movements at the side of your vision. If it was me I'd ask her and see what she says. Could be very interesting if both of you have a open mind.

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Cary, is this 91 year old lady very religious? I have heard that the closer one is to passing / crossing over the more they see old friends, loved ones etc... You could be sensing that and or actually 'seeing' it and it resolves to your senses as shadows and or movements at the side of your vision. If it was me I'd ask her and see what she says. Could be very interesting if both of you have a open mind.[/b]

Yes, StarLord, my mother in law is quite religious. I'll have to ask her if she sees, or hears anything, and I'll report back what she says. She's starting to "fade" a bit over the last few months. My wife and I have both noticed this.

My close friend who died in late January told me of several encounters with the same experience. He saw, felt, heard, smelled things that were associated with his ancestors. His death was totally unexpected. He died at the age of 42 from a rare bacteria that killed his heart while he slept. Looking back and talking with his widow, the signs were there that he sensed "something" while he was busy fostering his career. He had several conversations with his wife out of the blue that "if something happens to me, this is what I want you to do." They hadn't ever had these conversations in the 11 years they were married. The last few weeks of his life, he became very sensitive to smells. Perfume, insect spray, scented candles, etc. would cause him respiratory distress. Tres weird as the saying goes. There's more following his death, but that's another story.

Cary

KiraSjon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
Yes, StarLord, my mother in law is quite religious. I'll have to ask her if she sees, or hears anything, and I'll report back what she says. She's starting to \"fade\" a bit over the last few months. My wife and I have both noticed this.

My close friend who died in late January told me of several encounters with the same experience. He saw, felt, heard, smelled things that were associated with his ancestors. His death was totally unexpected. He died at the age of 42 from a rare bacteria that killed his heart while he slept. Looking back and talking with his widow, the signs were there that he sensed \"something\" while he was busy fostering his career. He had several conversations with his wife out of the blue that \"if something happens to me, this is what I want you to do.\" They hadn't ever had these conversations in the 11 years they were married. The last few weeks of his life, he became very sensitive to smells. Perfume, insect spray, scented candles, etc. would cause him respiratory distress. Tres weird as the saying goes. There's more following his death, but that's another story.

Cary[/b]

That's very common. It's instinctual, I believe. Like walking into a situation and just knowing things are off - the hair stands up on the back of your neck and whatnot. The body and mind have tricky ways of infiltrating our consciousness in attempts to prepare us for what's around the corner.

As for shadow people, I really like that this is left open to everyone's personal interpretations. I've encountered them several times, even a shadowpup once. Each time there were different explanations for their presence. Most times, they were simply places where the light wasn't. There's more, but like I said - it varies upon circumstance. To be honest, I haven't fully looked at this question in awhile and attempted to match the similarities in the experiences together.

I really like what Grayson brought up, about where the energy goes when our physical forms 'die'. I think the two questions of the shadow people and the possible re-disbursement of energy might have a lot to do with each other. There is also something else to consider. All energy has two parts: Yin/yang, light/dark, etc. Call it what you like. I'm interested in what happens to that energy once it breaks from whatever holds it to our bodies and stabilizes our conscious lives.

Lucidus

I think that your answer Zeo is similar to asking what happens when you turn off a light.

When the electrical signal is no longer being available the bulb stops shining and cools.

Same with humans. When you die, you stop producing an electrical charge. Your systems shut down and your body begins to cool. The residual energy is lost to the evironment as heat. In fact, police can use this temperature drop to determine how long someone has been dead.

magicfriend

Hmmm. Well, even though you shut the switch on the lamp, the electric company is ready to power more bulbs, so the original energy is still available. I should also know what becomes of the energy that has been expanded. My gut tells me it goes on until it becomes part of something else..even if that something is nothing.

StarLord

Luckily we DO have a choice about this. You can either go on / 'past' the cosmic consciousness or you can re join the 'Sea Of Souls'.