Shadow Person Sighting

Traveler7

Hello sorry for my english, i'm french. I maybe know some information about what you saw, this shadow thing.
A lot of people saw them during their sleep paralysis and in real life. search it for more on google. it is said that this shadow can paralyse your entire body while you are sleeping. they are also feeding themselves with negative energy of people ( negative emotions, negative thoughts, suffering, negative behavior etc )
i saw a shadow too, several times in my bed. for example, i woke up and saw a fog like a human shape form. then i saw like a dark arm who went above my stomach and i saw like a dark energy coming out of it then i feel asleep again.
David icke is talking about Archons. Dark energy people who are in fact not souls but another kind of beings. they are also called Djinns or Demons.

JackStagger

Merci, mon ami. Your English is very good, sorry my French is very bad. I have read a lot about the shadows being negative, but I did not have a negative experience. I wasn't happy or sad at all, also not sleepy. Perhaps it was just a coincidence of me being extremely emotionally and physically relaxed? Maybe I accidentally meditated, though I've never meditated or thought it would be much utility to me personally. I have read a few accounts which said the shadows were harmless or even helpful, but that is uncommon.

I looked up the archons as it pertains to Gnosticism and it offers a compelling bit of information: "...the Archons are rulers, each related to one of seven planets and prevent the souls from leaving the material realm". What I had been contemplating during the time I think it was observing me was related to this in a way, it was all very gnostic. This is very interesting to hear about Archons, thank you very much.

Traveler7

Your welcome it's a pleasure ! i have a lot to practice lol but thank you ! Your french seems also quite good ! i'm sure !
i think it's the meditation that allowed you to see the shadows, well done !
I have other informations too about them if you want :

They can put some sort of astral imlpant or devices on your astral body, which causes a lot of problems like energy blockages, negative emotions, negative behavior, false beliefs, pain etc and all this becomes a cycle that never ends.
Majority of people are controlled by them in secret, but a few people are very positive and they cannot be implanted.
If they are confronted to your positive emotions and your positivity, they are burning and can even die.

In other words we are like a big farm to them, they don't care about us at all, we are like batteries
they are putting all their negative stuff on us including doubt. that is the central point : they transform our positive energy to a negative energy they can use for themselves.
They are doing all thei best to keep us away from our true self and higher self.
David Icke writed lot of books about them, Phantom Self is the best book that regroups all the what is important about Archons and how to free yourlself from them and a lot more.

As you guessed it is possible to get rid of it and them and implants.
There are hypnosis sessions that can help people to get rid of all that stuff. but there are also other methods of course.
You can search on google.
The more positive you are the more they are in trouble.

I hope it can help you

Last edited:

JackStagger

I could certainly benefit from being able to control my emotions a bit more. I really think that was a big part of whatever happened. I had really been concentrating on the notion that all anger and frustration in me comes from ignorance.

Last edited:

abnormalaties

I see shadow ppl.regularly to the point of it's not even abnormal. not sure what who they are but they dont bother me my house is on the trail of tears and also a bloody Confederate battle ground site .

JackStagger

I have a good friend who when we were younger used to see them while he was drunk, and he would try to fist fight them. I never really took it seriously but thought it was a face your fears sort of thing. It became a kind of running joke in our circle when someone got really drunk and sidetracked that they were "off fighting the shadow people". I never believed he was lying, I just never thought what he was seeing to be real on account of how ridiculously drunk we would get. I might ask him about it now and see what he has to say.

Traveler7

Yes it would be great to know if he is still seing them ! i personnaly think that it's possible thanks to alcohol to see them, even some people who are dealing with schizophrenia are telling that they can see some things that others cannot.
The story you are telling is quite similar to the story of the alcohol named Absinthe "fée verte". The people who were drinking this were hallucinating some sort of things too. the alcohol may be a portal to other realities who knows !
thanks for the information !

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have been following and studying the phenomena of shadow people. I studied it for over 30 years and I’ve come to the conclusion that the shadow people are actually ghosts. What you’re seeing is them moving fast enough that they look like a black cloud sometimes with little bit a form of a human or a black blob. The person above that said they see shadow people are blessed with site into the hidden world of spirits that are around us all the time.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

I have been following and studying the phenomena of shadow people. I studied it for over 30 years and I’ve come to the conclusion that the shadow people are actually ghosts. What you’re seeing is them moving fast enough that they look like a black cloud sometimes with little bit a form of a human or a black blob. The person above that said they see shadow people are blessed with site into the hidden world of spirits that are around us all the time.

Professor Opmmur

Great to see you back with us Prof, how have you been keeping? :)..