Should Ghost Hunters Be Trained To Remove Entities?

Should Ghost Hunters Be Trained To Remove Entities?

• Total voters

Freak Show

i was at a spirit gathering preformed by a medium. my father came through to her, everything she described was spot on. she asked me about someone named Sarah, my mother's middle name and also the name of my niece. The medium said no, the Sarah who had the make the big decision for my dad to pass. My dad died from a fall that caused blunt force trauma to his brain, it moved the brain stem at which the doctor said he wouldn't recover.. My dad told me to tell my mom she made the right decision. So my dad knew he was dead. He has also come to me in dreams and would talk to me and also knew then he had passed. So i don't think all don't know their dead. If you read the story about me that i posted, i'm pretty sure they all know they're all dead.

Justinian

There's a phrase that says something about having too many fingers in the pot. You get too many in there and they start stirring too many things up and screw up the recipe. Even with training, I'd just be willing to say we could be foreseeing a lot of trouble come from too many people being trained to do this. It seems like everyone with a camera is a ghost hunter anymore which is fine to a point. But anyone that believes in ghosts and the like has either experienced or heard tell of an exorcism or removal of said ghost gone wrong. And that's by people that are seemingly few and far between and have been doing it for years. Now let's add into the pot thousands of "rookies". I say.. bad idea. Not unless the training certification would require OJT of some sort with someone with X amount of years experience. Preferably (IMHO), more than 5 years EXP.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree that anyone can pretend to be a ghost hunter these days and it can be hard to sort the real ones from the rest.

I'm not sure what could make things easier though. Training would hurt, that's for sure.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Should Ghost Hunters Be Trained To Remove Entities

Yes. Most are looking for fame and just want some pictures and EVP to benefit themselves. Very few help the spirit go to the light.