Should there be full alien disclosure?

correction123

Although it could cause chaos, I think there should be absolutely full disclosure about the alien and UFO situation. The chaos would be worked out. Humans manage to adapt to changes and I'm sure after a little bit of worry and confusion, we would find a way to emotionally deal with it.

It would become a new way of life. Humans would eventually grow used to the idea that aliens exist and interact with us. Some humans would be angry, protest, kill. Some would not. But, that's what humans do on this planet anyway, with or without aliens. It's nothing new.

I think it's time to put it to the test. Tell all. Let us adapt our lives around the idea. It could give us hope and a new direction. Best of all, the aliens wouldn't have to hide anymore.

Thoughts?

I for one agree with you! The governments know we wouldn't act like the people did during the "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast in NY many years ago! We are much too educated and indoctrinated in UFOology. What the governments fear is the loss of power! Their power to be exact to be able to control the people that are dominated by two parties and an underlying government system you never hear about all that much...They have been siphoning the cream way too long to allow such a thing to happen!

They, our governments main goal is to keep the sheep in the coral! No one, I mean no one, will climb out the fence unharmed! These governments are addicted to power like a drunk to whiskey! Total power, totally corrupts! But hey you all can take part of the alien communications they can be contacted. My friend had Grey's come to him a couple times a month! He got rid of the crystal radio amulet because of it. This crystal radio amulet acts like a beacon in the night, but the question you might want to ask yourselves if you do get contact what would you do, who would you talk too without seeming crazy or drawing attention to yourselves and inviting the MIB for a visit to your home or workplace!

Secondly, there was a law written in the year 1965, any type of extraterrestrial contact will result in imprisonment for an unknown period of time. So if you have contact ("Physical") and went into their ships or they came to you, which happened to my friend several times in a month, if the government finds out, you will be arrested as being a "traitor" of the United States and this law was revised under the Homeland Security Act! I read the law online somewhere and it was authentic!

I am going to get this crystal radio amulet called, "Touch of Grey Alien" it will allow you to come into direct contact with such a species and you will also see the MIB's. My friend went to a Kroger Grocery store in Ohio and when he entered into the building he scanned the area like he always does. He noticed in one of the shopping isle he saw two men in white shirts and black pants and ties, shopping side by side, he said they eyes were like starring beyond instead of looking on the shelves. He at first thought he was seeing things and when he got home he put his food away, and it dawn to him wait a minute! Those two guys were men in black! This wearable crystal radio really does work. Then he got nervous thinking these guys would have followed him home!

I am getting the "Touch of Grey Alien" amulet myself with the SuperBeacon and will let you all know how well it works!

brian jj

Although it could cause chaos, I think there should be absolutely full disclosure about the alien and UFO situation. The chaos would be worked out. Humans manage to adapt to changes and I'm sure after a little bit of worry and confusion, we would find a way to emotionally deal with it.

It would become a new way of life. Humans would eventually grow used to the idea that aliens exist and interact with us. Some humans would be angry, protest, kill. Some would not. But, that's what humans do on this planet anyway, with or without aliens. It's nothing new.

I think it's time to put it to the test. Tell all. Let us adapt our lives around the idea. It could give us hope and a new direction. Best of all, the aliens wouldn't have to hide anymore.

Thoughts?

I for one agree with you! The governments know we wouldn't act like the people did during the "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast in NY many years ago! We are much too educated and indoctrinated in UFOology. What the governments fear is the loss of power! Their power to be exact to be able to control the people that are dominated by two parties and an underlying government system you never hear about all that much...They have been siphoning the cream way too long to allow such a thing to happen!

They, our governments main goal is to keep the sheep in the coral! No one, I mean no one, will climb out the fence unharmed! These governments are addicted to power like a drunk to whiskey! Total power, totally corrupts! But hey you all can take part of the alien communications they can be contacted. My friend had Grey's come to him a couple times a month! He got rid of the crystal radio amulet because of it. This crystal radio amulet acts like a beacon in the night, but the question you might want to ask yourselves if you do get contact what would you do, who would you talk too without seeming crazy or drawing attention to yourselves and inviting the MIB for a visit to your home or workplace!

Secondly, there was a law written in the year 1965, any type of extraterrestrial contact will result in imprisonment for an unknown period of time. So if you have contact ("Physical") and went into their ships or they came to you, which happened to my friend several times in a month, if the government finds out, you will be arrested as being a "traitor" of the United States and this law was revised under the Homeland Security Act! I read the law online somewhere and it was authentic!

I am going to get this crystal radio amulet called, "Touch of Grey Alien" it will allow you to come into direct contact with such a species and you will also see the MIB's. My friend went to a Kroger Grocery store in Ohio and when he entered into the building he scanned the area like he always does. He noticed in one of the shopping isle he saw two men in white shirts and black pants and ties, shopping side by side, he said they eyes were like starring beyond instead of looking on the shelves. He at first thought he was seeing things and when he got home he put his food away, and it dawn to him wait a minute! Those two guys were men in black! This wearable crystal radio really does work. Then he got nervous thinking these guys would have followed him home!

I am getting the "Touch of Grey Alien" amulet myself with the SuperBeacon and will let you all know how well it works!

375 dollars?? r u nuts?

correction123

li
Hi Carl:
Here is what you said.
Political careers have been destroyed, or at least severely undermined, by the UFO taint. Remember what happened to Dennis Kucinich in 2008 after it became known that many years before he had seen a UFO. Never mind the fact that the two witnesses he had been with came out and corroborated the sighting. They saw the same thing.

They called him crazy. Also, they said - cuckoo chicken nic is coo coo.

I still remember all their nasty comments and how making fun of people is something they enjoy.

Boy! Do I know what your talking about HKid...I had one person just try to destroy my career with the state by telling everyone I was time traveling using the HDR it was so bad, people were getting sick over hearing about it from this guy. He would copy my blog and show it to everyone who wou
Hi Carl:
Here is what you said.

Political careers have been destroyed, or at least severely undermined, by the UFO taint. Remember what happened to Dennis Kucinich in 2008 after it became known that many years before he had seen a UFO. Never mind the fact that the two witnesses he had been with came out and corroborated the sighting. They saw the same thing.

I still remember all their nasty comments and how making fun of people is something they enjoy.

Thoughts?

375 dollars?? r u nuts?

I can get them 1/2 price because I knew EJ for 15 years! These are "not" wishful thinking amulets where someone who try's to pull one's arm down while holding on to the bracelet, what a crock. These amulets bring in real radio signals 24/7and EJ sets them up to test to make sure he has a single radio sound being made; then he replaces the facing and bezel and sends it right to you. You get what you pay for! I got burnt going cheap a few years back, never again and besides if you do your research you will see the price is not all that much to compare what it will actually do! No Risk unfortunately absolutely no reward! I have my experience with these and these work way beyond anything out there on todays markets. If you think that is expensive you should try the SuperBeacon for $2300.00 I want 14 of the crystal radio amulets which will cost me around $2500.00 which equals about $4800.00 this is only a start for us senior researches.

Thoughts?

375 dollars?? r u nuts?

brian jj

li
Hi Carl:
Here is what you said.

Boy! Do I know what your talking about HKid...I had one person just try to destroy my career with the state by telling everyone I was time traveling using the HDR it was so bad, people were getting sick over hearing about it from this guy. He would copy my blog and show it to everyone who wou
Hi Carl:
Here is what you said.

375 dollars?? r u nuts?

I can get them 1/2 price because I knew EJ for 15 years! These are "not" wishful thinking amulets where someone who try's to pull one's arm down while holding on to the bracelet, what a crock. These amulets bring in real radio signals 24/7and EJ sets them up to test to make sure he has a single radio sound being made; then he replaces the facing and bezel and sends it right to you. You get what you pay for! I got burnt going cheap a few years back, never again and besides if you do your research you will see the price is not all that much to compare what it will actually do! No Risk unfortunately absolutely no reward! I have my experience with these and these work way beyond anything out there on todays markets. If you think that is expensive you should try the SuperBeacon for $2300.00 I want 14 of the crystal radio amulets which will cost me around $2500.00 which equals about $4800.00 this is only a start for us senior researches.

375 dollars?? r u nuts?
There isn;t even one dollar of materials in that necklace. for a 37,500% markup he's doing real good. Does he explain the science behind all those resistors or is it wishfull thinking