Sightings of your duplicate.

Astral Vibe

I thought I'd share a story with you all.

Now has anyone ever had a friend or family member say to them; I seen you earlier today. When you hadn't even been anywhere near them. Infact you'd been miles away from them.

Well something like this has happened to me and there were witnesses, my nan and her neighboor. I had been having a normal day just like any other. My nan lives in Sutton (miles away from where I live) I only see her when she visits the house. On the sunday when she visited, she said she was glad to see me the day before and said did you enjoy your pocket money. I was shocked to find that, I had not been anywhere over in Sutton that day. Even my father knew. After we told her I had not been over there, she thought we was winding her up. But, we managed to convince her I had never been there on that day. She just went pale as though she'd seen a ghost and sworn she seen me on my bike. And I stopped and went over to her in her garden, where she gave me my pocket money. Well she didn't want to give me anymore money as she thought we was making it up that I hadn't been there on that day just to get more money. But a few weeks later we actually went to my nans house for her birthday which is on halloween. I spoke to her neighboor who was there at her party and they told me they seen me too. I felt guilty and after the neighboor telling my parents they had seen me too, I was in trouble for being out of school, but then when I told them I hadn't been over there again. They checked with the school to find I was right.

The thing that spooked me, was my nan told me she had a conversation with me and gave me my money and she watched me pedal down the road. She knew it was me because I was exactly the same as I always looked.

My theory for this is that, possibly my future self or old self, got in a time loop or distorted time somehow. Or it could of been me travelling back in time from the future, if I ever managed to TT.
I really still don't understand it though. What are your views on it??

I love stars

Originally posted by Astral Vibe@Nov 8 2004, 05:09 PM

My theory for this is that, possibly my future self or old self, got in a time loop or distorted time somehow. Or it could of been me travelling back in time from the future, if I ever managed to TT.
I really still don't understand it though. What are your views on it??

I don't now. But if was the future you , it must be older. It's really ...weird... Maybe you have somebody who loos like you :s.
But people also told my mother , that she had been in france or etc. when she's never been there.

Frog186

Astral Vibe
Hi it's Frog that is an interesting experience and I believe it happened to you I believe that your future self actually did visit you nan and she gave money to your future self what he needed the money for I don't know or don't have a clue for maybe to buy something in the past or his near or further future there is one other explanation maybe your dopplegar was visiting her you know your ghostly double I could be right or wrong but who knows for certain what is weird or strange though is I have never seen my double or future or past self I have done little experiments and never encountered mine maybe I am lucky for some reason it would be scary and cool to see them but it could also be serious too if I ever met myself I would have alot of questions and not bother your double too much well let me know what you think and I will try and respond back to you later!

Astral Vibe

Good thinking Frog! Although I'm still kinda godsmacked about the whole thing. Infact maybe its better off left untouched, never to be discovered, for my own sake. Anyway gotta dash ;)

lev

::.. I've has someone honest and very close to me tell me these types of stories :: Not sure what to classify it as, but they always seem to involve people that see or deal with the person often :: close friends or family members noticing a repeated event ..::

DanceInTime

Re: Sightings of your duplicate.

Some years ago, I was at work, and received a phone call from my supervisor who was about 4 hours from the home office. He told me he went to a restaurant in town, and saw a lady that looked exactly like me. She supposedly was identical to me in every way. She was even wearing similar glasses, and a coat like mine.
He said he sat and stared at her all through lunch. He is a very practical man, not given to flights of fancy.
He actually called the office to make sure I was there, and that I hadn't somehow ended up in the town he was working in.
I was intrigued, and wished he had talked with her.

fanavans

Many moons ago (I was 6yrs old), I was at the local pool swimming when I saw my EXACT double - uncanny, he even had the same sunspot on his face as me. My mother and his parents and a few other around commented on the uncanny similarity. Then we went home. Sadly, I didn't get his details, I'd love to see how he looked now.

Someone v dear to me who knows a hell of alot about the universe one told me that there are 7 people in the world who look like you, born about the same time as you and live lives generally akin to yours. Your fates are alike, he said, although they diverge over time as a result of you incurring karmic debts.

This thread reminded me of that story and the person who explained it to me - if only he was still here in physical form, I'd ask him more...

TTN

One of the things I would do when time traveling to the past, is changing my appearace so something like this would not happen.

gomp

when I was a kid all of my friends said they saw me at a football game that I dident go to. they tried to talk to "me" but "I" just ignored them. made me wish I had gone so I coulda talked to the other me. and the only reason that I remeber this is because the next day at school my friends where all like why where you being such an ass at the football game man. took allota convinceing to make them beleave that I wasent there.

virtualgirl

A few years ago when I was in Hawaii, I ran into a group of people. One of them looked identical to my mother. I mean exactly. Anyway, I walked over to her to talk but she didn't even speak english. It turned out to be a German tour group. When I got home I told my mom but I don't think she believed me. I should have taken a photo but the Germans thought I was wacko walking up anyway. I think they would have really freaked if I would have taken a picture. LOL