Sign "disclosure" of something may be very near

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I see so many signs here and there as well. So many things that points to it, in subtle ways.

Just the concept that the government has "interest" in investigating it, means a lot to me. Maybe it's a made up audience, maybe it's real and they're really trying to find out...

Whatever the case... As they say, no smoke without fire. Well, there's a ton of smoke it seems.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Notice that we have no disclosure on the alien space craft already in possession by the US government. Whick makes what they have told us as being half truths. Liars can't be trusted. I still think they want us to accept the reality of UAP craft. In order to stage their planned invasion by alien craft.

OakFieldAlienz444

Notice that we have no disclosure on the alien space craft already in possession by the US government. Whick makes what they have told us as being half truths. Liars can't be trusted. I still think they want us to accept the reality of UAP craft. In order to stage their planned invasion by alien craft.

although there is no way to truly know i definitely think your statement is the most logical.
They NEVER gave a damn about ufos until all of a sudden out of the blue,
but who knows.

Mayhem

Zenith
It they reveal more than should be there will be more pressure as above said 'there's more'.

Its going to be drip fed all along the way. They wont say we have reverse engineered vessels and we/aliens fly around.

They will not say that aliens are walking around like humans.

Really why should they, if it was 'you' the same would be thought. All hell could break loose so i lie is protection.

OakFieldAlienz444

another possibility is they are going to reveal the actual truth about aliens
however the only reason they're doing it is because they know the
world is going to end in a nuclear holocaust or something else so they don't care if the public knows a little
more now.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Is the current work being done on UAP and all, just a preface to an actual staged reveal? They're making it slow so that we don't go nuts? So that we don't lose our minds, knowing aliens are everywhere, or something?

Wind7

Staff
Is the current work being done on UAP and all, just a preface to an actual staged reveal? They're making it slow so that we don't go nuts? So that we don't lose our minds, knowing aliens are everywhere, or something?
The wording of the disclosure means everything by this point, so,
they have probably brought in the best psychologists to help them deal with the disclosure.

Best way to do it having some idea as to how to disclose without causing riot and panic
and to somehow lighten the load when it occurs to the people that,
we've been lied to all along.

MODAT7

The wording of the disclosure means everything by this point, so,
they have probably brought in the best psychologists to help them deal with the disclosure.

Best way to do it having some idea as to how to disclose without causing riot and panic
and to somehow lighten the load when it occurs to the people that,
we've been lied to all along.
So they're creating focus groups and doing pollings... just like politicians...