Signs of possible alien life on Venus detected

OakFieldAlienz444

From newscientist.com:
The clouds of Venus may contain life. Some 50 to 60 kilometres above the surface, there are small quantities of phosphine gas, a substance that is present in Earth’s atmosphere because it is produced by microbes and by human technological processes. There are no known non-biological mechanisms of making the gas on Venus, so it may be being produced by alien microbes.

Yeats

On the serious side, this would be quite a discovery.

On the not-so-serious side, I am hoping that more advanced forms of life can be found on Venus.

I was going to use a photo of Ursula Andress as Venus (from the movie Clash of the Titans) but couldn't find a good one. I did manage to find one of that Venus rising from the sea-foam, though.

OakFieldAlienz444

An old news story about previous members of the Japanese government may offer insight:

Side note: Men are from Mars, women are from Venus.

ALSO.....The signatures in the clouds are not just indicative of possible microbial life forms but
other kinds as well. Any kind of life at all can cause them. The thing is----does the harsh atmosphere
prevent more advanced life? If you factor in alternate dimensions or an entirely different kind of life form altogether---maybe not.