Sincere Questions

Phoenix

Sincere Questions

Time travel might or might not be possible. If time travel was real, there are question we would like to know. Posts under this topic must be short, clear, and specific. Keep editorializing out of your question. The question can be posted to a time traveler in general, or a specific person claiming to be a time traveler on the board.

These questions should role play as if the time traveler was real. They should not be prove yourself questions. They should also not be insulting to the time traveler, even possibly so. Try to use common sense when asking a question. Do not expect a time traveler to know everything in exact detail.

Please carefully read previous question on here to not ask the same question twice.

ONLY ask questions on here, do not leave comments or answers here.

Time travelers leave a PM for the person who's question you answered and quote the question in the place you answer it. Also PM me stating what question you answered, by who, and were you posted your answer. I will edit their post to show that is was answered and by who.

PM me if there is any confusion in these directions

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Sincere Questions

What's been the biggest change in entertainment? i.e. movies, computer entertainment, video games, "cool gadgets", etc.

MORG

Sincere Questions

I assume that when oil has been depleted, people will be back on horseback or battery powered vehicles, bicycles, and most of all, dear lord, walking. So my question is this:

What is the main form of transportation in the future once gas powered vehicles are a thing of the distant past?

KiraSjon

Sincere Questions

hello all :) (New here, so this seemed a good topic line to start with)
I've always wanted to know the evolution of religions. Religions now are nowhere near where they were 1000 years ago, so how do they evolve? Do they begin to blend?

starwolf

Sincere Questions

i too am interested in knowing the evolution of world religion. but moreso, id like to know about the merger of organic materials to technology. ive heard alot of research on biological gel packs that can operate 1000 more efficiently than ddr ram of today, and act as your hard drive and ram. also is nanotechnology ever used on a wide scale? Thanks

resistance is futile.... Borg collective 2261

StarLord

Sincere Questions

Do they ever elect an HONEST politician or is it a Crook every 4 years until the formation of a different power structure.

JediStryker

Sincere Questions

Originally posted by starwolf@Aug 11 2004, 09:27 PM
i too am interested in knowing the evolution of world religion. but moreso, id like to know about the merger of organic materials to technology. ive heard alot of research on biological gel packs that can operate 1000 more efficiently than ddr ram of today, and act as your hard drive and ram. also is nanotechnology ever used on a wide scale? Thanks

resistance is futile.... Borg collective 2261

Are you sure you haven't been watching too much Voyager? ;)

mdschmier

Sincere Questions

Has anybody gone back in time and changed anything small that would not effect the whole world? For example has anybody saved a life by looking at a newspaper of a horrible accident and prevented someone from dying in that accident?

Smooth-Operator

Sincere Questions

I have a few actually:

1 Are the Internment camps used during the Civil War?

2 Are waffles okay to eat?

3 Tell me what you can about Chemtrails.

4 Is cannibalism a problem when people start going hungry?

5 Was there a coverup regarding the Anthrax attacks in America after 9/11 to keep certain congressmen quiet as well as the media tame?

6 What does the UN do while we're in this civil war?

7 But most pressing, will my Bush/kerry coffee mug from Stop & Go ever be worth something?

1053176629.gif

Smooth