Noah_A_S

Story of my life.

I have had people tell me that, they had no idea how I changed the film negatives for some of my old photos
which showed clear evidence(s) of the paranormal. For REAL. :oops:

I was even told that my Polaroid Camera was manipulated in some sort of manner. Lol!
I sent it out for examination at the time and it was found to be an intact Polaroid One.

View attachment 18140

The photos that I still own are of places and people involved...So, posting them anywhere is a violation
of my personal code of ethics and I can/will be sued by the participants. I drew out contracts and they are signed.

This also protects myself.

Bottom line is, IMHO, there will always be skeptics and even worse are those whom are there to tell you
that they are "Better than....More qualified than......Have better knowledge than......"
Because doggone it...They read a book and know all the buzz-words."
These people have no people skills at all and are in fact THE single worse skeptics out there.
It's why I quit the Paranormal Societies.

I feel for you, man.
Sounds amazing! (The photos, I mean) Whatever was in the photos must be crucial, and also why you love the paranormal.

Color me interested!

Wind7

Staff
Sounds amazing! (The photos, I mean) Whatever was in the photos must be crucial, and also why you love the paranormal.

Color me interested!

The pictures are from an existing home with the same residents that had paranormal events
that were documented and are in my case file to this day.

Paranormal is kind of a one-size-fits-all moniker....It's when you start to dig into real demonology,
that's where things get real interesting.