"Sleep paralysis"

spooky2

I still try lol just when i get real relaxed to meditate i go to sleep. wish i could go to sleep and have my mind still working

trekie4ever

I've sometimes been able to "induce" the state by... calling the things to me. It is weird but I can feel when they are coming.I will try it sometime soon .

Paranormal62

Sleep paralysis
my mate has Sleep paralysis and its weird how he tells me what he sees he says a black hooded figure walks towards him and starts to strangle him and he can feel it choking him the part what spooks him out the most is that there used to be a woman who lived next door to him and she was into her witch craft stuff and my mate was always argueing with her and this Sleep paralysis only started to happen when she passed away
Could Sleep paralysis be caused by evil spirits ???

trekie4ever

I don't discount that some cases are purely psychological, but I also know from experience that there is a spiritual aspect. Next time it happens, get angry and fight back.

BlastTyrant

548517_421723884556568_703724111_n (1).jpg
I don't think you should complain about this. I had to train myself to invoke this paralysis state. Where your body is asleep, but your mind is awake. It's the prelude to astral projection. It's real. You can actually step out of your body during this state and go for a spin.
I found this on-line a few days ago and it made me think of your comment. Does this bear any truth in the technique?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
View attachment 479
I don't think you should complain about this. I had to train myself to invoke this paralysis state. Where your body is asleep, but your mind is awake. It's the prelude to astral projection. It's real. You can actually step out of your body during this state and go for a spin.
I found this on-line a few days ago and it made me think of your comment. Does this bear any truth in the technique?

Yes, that is exactly what I did to induce the necessary prelude state. But it took three weeks of nightly trying before I succeeded in keeping my mind awake during the transition. I have experienced lucid dreaming too. But that has only happened when I became aware I was dreaming. Of course I didn't relay what happened after I initiated my astral projection state. I realized that since my body was totally numb, I envisioned actually stepping out of my body. Everything seemed more real that normal reality. I remember the experience as sharp and vivid. Anyway I proceeded to walk toward the door. I placed my hand on the door knob and my hand passed right through it. I wasn't prepared for that. I turned and looked at the bed. There lay my body asleep. At that instant I experienced overwhelming fear. Instantly I was back in my body. I immediately awoke gasping for air. My heart was pounding in my chest so hard I could hear it. Needless to say I haven't really pursued astral projection since. But I know how just in case I decide to change my mind.

BlastTyrant

View attachment 479

Yes, that is exactly what I did to induce the necessary prelude state. But it took three weeks of nightly trying before I succeeded in keeping my mind awake during the transition. I have experienced lucid dreaming too. But that has only happened when I became aware I was dreaming. Of course I didn't relay what happened after I initiated my astral projection state. I realized that since my body was totally numb, I envisioned actually stepping out of my body. Everything seemed more real that normal reality. I remember the experience as sharp and vivid. Anyway I proceeded to walk toward the door. I placed my hand on the door knob and my hand passed right through it. I wasn't prepared for that. I turned and looked at the bed. There lay my body asleep. At that instant I experienced overwhelming fear. Instantly I was back in my body. I immediately awoke gasping for air. My heart was pounding in my chest so hard I could hear it. Needless to say I haven't really pursued astral projection since. But I know how just in case I decide to change my mind.
See thats what i am worried about as well, that fear of looking back and seeing your body laying there i don't think to many people would be prepared for that.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's just like everything in life. You have to take the good with the bad. But being the thrill seeker that I am, I probably will resume where I left off. Not many things in life can give you that kind of adrenalin rush. And now having experienced it, will probably mean it wont be as intense the next time around. I understand sky diving can give you that kind of rush every single time. Not many things can scare me anymore. And now I know that I didn't get hurt with my little excursion. I probably wont even flinch the next time.

BlastTyrant

is it possible for your soul to get lost during astral projection? i mean really what would happen if you couldnt get back to your body, and where can you go?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well, I think it's just like everything else you learn to do. Practice makes perfect. But sometimes there are a few bumps and bruises along the way. Lots of people learn to do this. I've never heard of anyone not coming back. But then I guess that isn't something we could know anyway. In my case coming back didn't seem to be a problem. That automatically happened when I experienced the emotion of fear. So it does suggest a well disciplined mind might have to control all emotion to stay outside ones body. But the experience gave me a whole different perspective on life after death. Apparently I can exist outside my body. Perhaps my body is just an incubator preparing me for the next level of existence. But learning to do this would definitely give me an advantage for what is eventually going to happen anyway.

As for where you can go once you are outside your body? I don't have any more personal experiences to share on this yet. But from what I've read, there doesn't seem to be any limitations.