"Sleep paralysis"

_paranorma

Welcome Paranorma, Very freaky story for sure! You said Shadow people follow you around? Do you see them often? And there are allot of theory's on what shadow people are but nothing definitive some believe Demons others believe Aliens and some believe Dimensional Beings, they are a real enigma with no real explanation to them, so are malevolent and some seem to just watch in the Shadows "No Pun Intended" But i would suggest Making a new thread and telling us more of your Storys!

callme crazy, but I cannot for the life of me firgure out how to start a new thread ? lol How do I go about doing so ? please and thank you for the help !

BlastTyrant

Welcome Paranorma, Very freaky story for sure! You said Shadow people follow you around? Do you see them often? And there are allot of theory's on what shadow people are but nothing definitive some believe Demons others believe Aliens and some believe Dimensional Beings, they are a real enigma with no real explanation to them, so are malevolent and some seem to just watch in the Shadows "No Pun Intended" But i would suggest Making a new thread and telling us more of your Storys!

callme crazy, but I cannot for the life of me firgure out how to start a new thread ? lol How do I go about doing so ? please and thank you for the help !
Just go to the Forum area you want, and on the right hand side underneath the big add on top you will see Create Thread it is a little button

tahuuson

I don't believe in God, but when I sleep I often meet a men, he says me what I nee to do. man's face is very familiar. But i can't remember whatman. Everything is possible and I hope to meet him in future !

Ian707

The thing was that it was spinning. Like a kid jumping and spinning left then right twirling its head. I got a "cmon let's go" feeling from it.

At first I was terrified, but I have been conditioning myself to eliminate my instinctive fear/panic response. It helps that i have learned how to move/resist the paralysis. The one touching my arm even coaxed me. I got a feeling of "its OK its OK. I won't hurt you I care about you." I tried reaching for the hand on my arm and kind of got a glimpse of it. It was... disembodied but looked like electricity or white energy like veins to a leaf that shaped a hand.

After seeing the hand I fell asleep. That was probably my first 'pleasant' experience with something at night in my entire life.[/quote

That is so awesome. They are real, I can see them if I want to (in a very dimly lit room preferably). You have nothing to fear from the one you encountered, they are fun loving awesome little creatures.... If you ever get a chance, play music and just watch...

I can't believe you said that about the spinning... Omg. I am going to reopen contact now, you just made me so nostalgic... Lol...

trekie4ever

I'm happy to see this is still attracting attention. I've found that I can now move quite easily during 'sleep paralysis'.

Wee

I HATE the feeling of being awake and not moving. It has happened to me a few times, and it scares me. I will never forget when I was really young, maybe 5 or 6, I fell asleep in bed with my dad bc, like any kid, I had a terribly nightmare. I fell asleep to find myself awake, but not being able to move, so I panicked....then I felt as if I was being forced out of my body...I was under the bed....I sincerely thought I was dead..that I died...bc I could see through myself..I could see through my hands as I was violently trying to get back to my body....then I elevated above my bed..where I saw a black figure standing outside my parents bedroom starring at me. I looked down, to see my body. I panicked again..and then felt a pull back toward my body. I woke up gasping for breath...like I hadn't been breathing. I started screaming and crying. My dad stayed up with me until morning. I refused to go back to sleep.

It didnt happen again till I was a teenager...maybe 19? It happened in the living room this time, and I saw a figure, cloaked in black, with a skeletal face. I didn't feel fear this time, I was angry...I knew who he was and I wasn't going to go through it again. I chased him out of my house. I just remember getting so angry that I walked toward him, and pushed him out forcefully..felt the pull again, and woke up gasping for breath.

I have had more instances of sleeping and not being able to move, but no more out of body experiences. I hate it.

trekie4ever

I've learned how to move during what I once considered to be sleep 'paralysis.' I'm still in my body and have even sent texts to friends during the event. Lol, I had a sleep study being done during one 'episode' so I have the event on DVD. Can't figure out how to transcode it though to share. Maybe some screen recording software but then i'd lose out on audio eh...

Last night I was doing my meditation routine and got that familiar 'paralysis' feeling and I was fighting it off. But I'm not so sure it's a /bad/ thing anymore..... But who wants to be Aware hen they are being operated on?