Slow down Light

Drazon

Re: Slow down Light

The Bible has been twisted and manipulated throughout the centuries in order to make churches more powerful. Jesus himself would probably find some of what is written in it about himself quite ridiculous.

God is REAL

"Nor does the book talk about the DNA manipulation that was done to humans at the bequest of "God" in order to allow homo sapiens a better crack at a higher state of consciousness thus the ability to actually experience 'Spirit' or God before checking out."

WTF can u explain this to me starlord.

shane

I can not claim to speak for another, but it appears that Starlord is speaking of evolutionary theory as fitting in to modern religious foundations as well, if not better, than the assumption of instantaneous creation. In many of the tablets used throughout the "old testament," there are references to this very process of evolution, human and otherwise. Even in later christian texts, the ascension of Jesus to the immortal Christ through self-sacrafice can be taken as an evolutionary allusion.

thenumbersix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheoreticalUknown\")</div>
yes preethi light can not be slowed down by the time it spends revolving around itself (ie the constant flowing from one mirror to another) but when a single light source is reflected back upon itself in the same direction as seen when traveling from 1-2-3-4 then back to three it slows itself down because of this unseen friction, if you will

this creates a strong power in the light, which results in the slow down of time on the inside of the bands of light on the inside of the mirror square

this isnt my theory, a professor at harvard claims to have done it. they supposedly slowed light to the point of almost stopping, 16 meters per second[/b]

TU, do you have any reference to this experiment. It sounds implausible yet physically, I guess, it may have some credence, especially as we don't really have a solid (excuse the pun) explanation for the nature of light...

systemoftheuniverse

light has weight, that's why it gets stuck in black holes. Yet light doesn't slow down leaving the suns gravitational pull? Science isn't adding up.

I think black holes are worm holes. Rips in space that light cannot pass through.

The speed of light is the speed that all energies protrude at from their source. So if you have a electromagnet, and turn it on, it will repell another magnet at the speed of light, but will only push at the strength you give it.

or maybe there is special rules for light.

really, if light had weight, couldn't you use it as a propellant to achieve the speed of light? Ohh, yaa, special rules.