SmartLucider Lucid Dream Induction Device

Doc 05

Zenith
Its interesting to note that Galantamine is a medicine to treat people with mild Alzheimers symptons, nothing in the write up with claims it induces lucid dreaming :oops:
@TimeFlipper , my humble apologies;
I "assumed" that you meant that I did not cover the lucid dream aspect of this supplement;
I was wrong to do this; I'm sorry.

I take it that this is your observation that the drug manufacturer didn't mention anything about lucid dreams being a common side effect.
Especially with Alzheimer and Dementia patients; in which you would be monitoring their mental status.
Which if "grandma" starts talking about flying across the landscape, Not knowing she was having a lucid dream and just ends up getting "more" medication.

Thanks for your observation and sorry for my misunderstanding.

(Original and incorrect post below)
@TimeFlipper , your memory is slipping,
you even gave this a "thumbs up" (page 1 of this thread)

Pre-sleep treatment with galantamine stimulates lucid dreaming: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study

Maybe this supplement will help. ;)

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
Laid down for a nap; and ended up having a discussion
with some "avatars" from this site and one of my "counterparts",
on the construction details of a Delta T Antenna.

Everyone was cordial. ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
My Mind is smarter than my Brain;
So, this morning I was having a good dream and then,
done, turned off, dream over, wake up.
Like someone had turned off the TV, but I was watching that.
It was 06:30 in the morning,
then I remembered;
it was going rain today and I had some projects I needed to cover.
So, I covered my projects,
I'm glad my Mind is on top of things,
because my Brain would still be watching, "dream-toons". ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
Nice dream today, lots of hidden personal meanings.

Which leads me to the hypothesis that the Mind (subconscious) is "scripting" dreams for your Brain (conscious), using current interests, subjects, and recurring themes to keep your Brain's attention.

In addition to your subconscious's inability to "lie" to you, (but still not want to hurt your feelings), it "hides" lessons, tips, feedback, etc. in your dreams.

Which is why, dream "interpretation" books, don't quite "hit the mark"; your brain should "get it".

Or maybe taking this Galantamine is allowing me to "analyse" my dreams better.

Hell, it's just an observational hypothesis; I could be wrong. ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
OK, so I got the whole instruction dream for constructing the wood frame corners of the Delta T Antenna using wooden dowels instead of brass screws (as to not interfere with the fields).

I wasn't expecting that, but I have been working on that project.
Kinda cool. ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
DISCLAIMER: The following is an email I received as part of the online lucid dreaming course I signed up for: It is developed, published and sent to me via email by: Chris Hammond, FOUNDER, WORLD OF LUCID DREAMING ACADEMY.

The posting of this email is for your information and entertainment only and in no way endorses, promotes, or suggests any purchases, techniques, or procedures.

It is up to you the reader to research, study, and understand any information presented and please make informed decisions prior to any action taken.

Thank you, enjoy, and please act responsibly.

Cast your eyes for one moment to the below photo...
0UanO4lAN1hKDGVnxRV_17-eZgRvl9tuJO2dGIBMHxxxsnp1170CF_P-IxaqKS7JMBWEo9ive40QmjBToiqh5vflpG7PYe-LsC7IvtfEVw5qCFgmwMlpSHQDXxElVkihKS2-mGQXFcihgtMyPkT1cmJqDBj7VKEoxsk=s0-d-e1-ft
Yes...

That is Thomas Edison, the dude who invented the light bulb.

His statue sits in Fort Meyers, Florida.

But...

What is that in his left hand?

That, my friends, is a simple steel ball!

Why, you ask? Because Edison happened to be a practitioner of a little known dream hacking technique that he used to access the depths of his mind when working on particularly tricky problems.

It's the same technique used by both Salvidor Dali and Nikola Tesla.

Dali himself did not use a ball but a simple metal key.

He would drape himself in his armchair, reclined backwards. His arms dangling loosely down over the arms of the chair.

In his right hand, he would gently hold a metal key, lightly suspended in the hook of his fingers.

Below the key, on the floor, would lay a metal pan.

As soon as Dali began to slumber, the key would drop and clang rattling in the pan below.

This noise would enter Dali's consciousness as he began to meander through the hypnagogic realms. As Dali described in, in that moment, one walked:

“in equilibrium on the taut and invisible wire that separates sleep from waking.”

So....

Use this technique in your own training.

To enter deep modes of subconscious cognition (like Edison), to navigate your inner zone of creative genius (like Dali) - or simply to have lucid dreams.

Until next time.

Chris

P.S. Kind of makes sense now why Dali's art seems so surreal and dream like, right?

Just thought it was interesting and wanted to share;
but every time I use this technique with the HDR,
my keys drop into another dimension,
and I never hear them hit the floor,
sleep through everything,
and find the keys the next day in the refrigerator (just kidding). ;)

ALEXYMAR33

Nice dream today, lots of hidden personal meanings.

Which leads me to the hypothesis that the Mind (subconscious) is "scripting" dreams for your Brain (conscious), using current interests, subjects, and recurring themes to keep your Brain's attention.

In addition to your subconscious's inability to "lie" to you, (but still not want to hurt your feelings), it "hides" lessons, tips, feedback, etc. in your dreams.

Which is why, dream "interpretation" books, don't quite "hit the mark"; your brain should "get it".

Or maybe taking this Galantamine is allowing me to "analyse" my dreams better.

Hell, it's just an observational hypothesis; I could be wrong. ;)
Hi friend do you have to sell the HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR???