Smoking Gun Proof John Titor Is Morey Haber?

TimeFlipper

timeflipper dont get ike mad, you too einstein keep the peace not the piss.
Tron, what have i said on this particular thread to draw your comment??
Please dont expect me to keep my own opinions of inaccuracies silent..Everybody here can express their own opinions, (and for the record, i dont get mad as you suggest)

I simply "prove" the points where inaccuracies exist, and i will continue to do the same things..
Personally i dont see why you should say that Einstein is taking the piss, as it was HIS idea that started off this thread and his comments are from his own opinions not anger...Its YOU who needs to chill out Tron, as you appear to be quoting stuff that doesnt even exist on this thread..

Tron1

I knew you were going to type this so i put that up, just some how i had a feeling about that. Because you never get mad or take anything personally. I don't either, my personal opinion to this john titor stuff, no one should care. You all believe what you want, i still stand by what i think. Not what other people think. If i want to say something i can, with or without guideline's. John Titor is a name in almost every Florida home. I even went to his adress when i was down there. My parents tried proving it but the address said Titor. We drove by. It's a rural home. Nothing much to even think of. I always get told by my father never believe everything on the internet. There was no one even home there. I used to go to Florida every year. I have an uncle who builds duplexes. He's probably in one of those. I think this subject should be dropped and not even talked about. There's not enough evidence to over rule that he was real or not. Stuff can happen coincedentally. This I for one am telling the truth. Haber and Titor could be 2 different name's. There is no multiple personality in one person unless you are working in different job's. Or trying to hide information which mean's Titor would be a pathological liar. Then would hide himself as a multiple personality pyscho. That's the honesty. Alot of people try to copy him. Honest opinions count too.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Einstein

Einstein, I considered PMing you, but thought what the heck, let's make this public. After taking the stance that Titor was a hoax, it is really interesting to see all the false information that is emerging and noticing who lies the most or who is deceived the most. In other words, the lies and/or delusions are really starting to stand out. I wish the hundreds of people who still think Titor follows them or contacts them would step up and provide proof like Razimus did for his claim.

Ike

There is obviously more to the story, hoax or not and whoever JT may be, I know from personal experiences it is more than Internet trolling.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

SarahAlways

I would love to hear from people who still believe as well, but I don't blame them for not wanting to face this community with everyone's pitchforks at the ready. And I would love proof as well, but I don't believe Razimus offered that. At best, it could be described as sensational journalism. His "proof" was circumstantial. "Smoking Gun" implies that no more inference is needed. Murder weapon has been found. Case closed. In my opinion, analyzing writing styles (without even so much as a control study) and the email of the Haber's reaction to his 'story breaking' does not qualify as proof in my mind. Granted, I did turn his video off at the 45 minute mark, so if Razimus waited that long to drop the conclusive evidence-- then by all means, fill me in. But can you honestly say that without any doubt that it was the Habers who created this story? Despite whether or not you think Titor was made up... Who can say for sure that the Titor story didn't already exist (real or hoax) and the Habers stole it and ran with it, so to speak? A fingerprint at the crime scene may be enough to indict you of a crime, but it isn't enough to convict you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There is obviously more to the story, hoax or not and whoever JT may be, I know from personal experiences it is more than Internet trolling.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

You have personal experiences with John Titor?