Sociology

kcwildman

Beastmaster
dude thats just way cool:cool: thanks for the link I got to show my 14yr old this stuff its gonna blow there mind
I always tell the kids theres only two kinds of people
leaders
fallowers
and when you fallow all you see is asses and they all stink
heres a link to a story my granddad use to tell me every time I would ask why someone was mean to me
http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Legends/TwoWolves-Cherokee.html
he was full blood cherokee and the smartest man I have ever known but I'm kinda parcial twords him like that

atlanticantic10

wow, i really liked that story! to its like a fresher look into things, seeing is how iam in a rut in my life and i just want to blame all those around me and hold resentment for those he didnt do me any wrong, thanks man

kcwildman

Beastmaster
no prob there dude glad it was a help for ya ;) as a child it kept me from beating the neighbor kid to death. I would always hear old grandpa sayin which dog you feedin boy...prob kept me out of reform school:D or at least the court system.... anyways there is a ton of real wisdom there if people would just take a moment and listen...oh yeh some realy cool pics. too

Jessie

I love stuff like this as well. What's so funny is this experiment has a lot to do with confidence. The more comfortable with yourself you are, the more likely you are to stand your ground. I'm not really sure what I would do. I think it would have a lot to do with a few things; if I was alone I think I may go with the group. If I was having a bad day and feeling down on myself, I would probably go with the ground. However, if I was in a good mood and maybe even had someone I knew with me; I would be more likely to give the correct answer even if no one else thought it was right.

I have a feeling that the younger you are, the more likely you are to agree with the wrong answer, too.

Hey, do you have any more of these? This is so interesting!

atlanticantic10

I couldnt agree with you more, alot of people are scared to be the odd man out.
the vsauce/vsauce2 channel on youtube always has interesting stuff like that as well as other links to other channels that have alot of the same stuff