Solar Storms Taking Down the Internet?

HdrUserFor Manifesting

Hey have you seen all those articles about an upcoming solar Armageddon that they expect will cause huge internet downtimes?

Pretty crazy, I wonder how much of it is just fluff, or if it's actually a short term things that can happen, like, in the next year?

they are the ones who planning to take it down or blame it on hackers so they can force you put an id for the internet users

they are the ones who planning to take it down or blame it on hackers so they can force you put an id for the internet users
No no. Coronal mass ejections are a real thing and the sun was just recently waking up from a more dormant state. It’s possible. Completely. And it’ll fry our systems. Definitely.
Edit: with one big enough and direct hit

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's scary, but true. It's probably just a matter of time before we get hit hard enough that we feel the effects. I think it's likely to happen in the next decade or so.

Probably not a total blackout like we sometimes see or hear about in the movies. But something smaller that could take down the internet and cellphones in some countries, or a continent for a few days, perhaps a week.

HdrUserFor Manifesting

No no. Coronal mass ejections are a real thing and the sun was just recently waking up from a more dormant state. It’s possible. Completely. And it’ll fry our systems. Definitely.
Edit: with one big enough and direct hit
I mean i didn't say solar flashes weren't real, but the controllers can use it as an excuse to take further control on the "internet of things"

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Wind7

Staff
Imagine the world wide panic, millions of people staring into smart phones and seeing nothing hahahahahhas

sorpresa-shocked.gif
"Hey my phone died!"

"Mine too, dude."

1634717775158.png
At least people can still take Selfies.

Polaroid has announced the world's smallest analog instant camera, the Polaroid Go.
It's a redesigned camera that uses classic Polaroid film.

Polaroid Go announced: World’s smallest analog instant camera

Woo-Hoo!