Some help sorting out sources

friTTe

Just wathed some Youtube..lika always :)

Prject Camelot, ive heard lot of negative stuff, havent really gotten grip how they work.

And also that Green dude with al info on aliens that was hoax? think so anyaway.

Just some quick questions, dont wanna end up believen hoaxters

Cheers

TimeFlipper

Just wathed some Youtube..lika always :)

Prject Camelot, ive heard lot of negative stuff, havent really gotten grip how they work.

And also that Green dude with al info on aliens that was hoax? think so anyaway.

Just some quick questions, dont wanna end up believen hoaxters

Cheers
Can you send a link regarding that "Green Dude" please? :)

friTTe

Sorry for beeing late..xmas and stuff =)
Not home now but at the top of my head i think it might have been Greer that dude was named.
As i got in the back of my head he had been in the forefron and talking live and such but he ended up "debunked"
Not sure as i say, gonna do more digging once i pop back with a funtioning conncetion :)

friTTe

Apparently really old stuff but =D
Camelot was some splitting up because they had alot of forces after themself for spreading stuff (as i understood it) talking illuminati,aican,black pope etc.

Greer was a ufo guy that to me turned rockstar with entourages and stuff, then he revealaed somethnig i havent sorted out yet.
But main thing is that he is proud to tell people he is working with white house,military...whole shebang.
Just that makes me wanna womit, workong with governmet....unbeliavable douchery

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@friTTe - Are you talking about Dr. Steven Greer? If so, I'm quite familiar with him. He's been on Ancient Aliens, and I hear he has a good deal of knowledge regarding contacting aliens.

friTTe

@friTTe - Are you talking about Dr. Steven Greer? If so, I'm quite familiar with him. He's been on Ancient Aliens, and I hear he has a good deal of knowledge regarding contacting aliens.
Ah well, might be him.
The warningbells just rang when i heard he worked with gov, im a hardcore conspiray theorist =D
But i wanted info and Dr Greer is the one i meant, gonna do some infodiggin and see what methods he using.

Btw, classicalfan and that nice avatar, i had a day the other week when i just started listening to Beethoven (i think it was him)
Got any tips for some big,cinematic classical tunes/composers.
It can be really nice at high volume while cotemplating :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@friTTe - Wow, I've never heard that Steven Greer worked with the federal government! I'm not completely surprised, though.

And thank you for complimenting me, by the way! :)