Schematic Sonic Resonator

TimeFlipper

Okay, so, I embellished. But the Amazons were all about the fight. If the Amazons outnumbered you 100-1, you're more likely to die by dagger than you are to enjoy some rough bareback riding. You might have a better time with Harriet.

The Amazonian women had deep respect and admiration for their men, simply because they needed the guys to keep reproducing more Amazonian women, due to a genetic anomaly that they could only reproduce females! :eek:..

As for Harriet and rough bareback riding, may i remind you that it was actually a guy....but if that floats "your" boat, good luck to you :LOL:..

Below is the pic of a true Amazonian woman named Angelica, whom i met 40 years ago, and she is ALL female! :love: :LOL:..

Angelica 1978.jpg

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

She only looks like that now because of all the samples she had to get.

Can we use a sonic resonator to bring back Harriet?

I would suggest a 1000 Volt DC electrical supply, with a current of 50 amps, and place the output to a couple of crocodile clips that are then attached to each of its ear lobes! :eek::LOL:..

Scarecrow

I remember making the sonic resonator years ago, I remember it once made my bedroom door start to close!
Hey, I know this is old, if you are still around I want to talk to you about your old Sonic Resonater. Maybe we can help each other. Think about it and let me know!

Art

I ask num7, the sonic resonnator is the machine use by bruce perrault, the same machine that turn wood to magnet. I have build a magnet that attract wood, but not wood that attract others things. Bruce perrault was the man that help steven gibbs. So this is the converting machine, the magnetosphere attract machine, well done.
Basically i need this for substitute of a hight voltage machine, this version have somethink that don t have the hdr. This sonic resonnator is the first machine of all the others, maybe she induce a spexial field, that have it steven gibbs when he meet bruce perrault in his home.
Samarium cobalt magnet can be purchased for cheap, but maybe an other type of permanent magnet can be use, the etheric magnet. It is an etheric permanent magnet, composed of magnet powder, the same use in color ciments and somes others etherics powder, like ormus, carbonate, resine or oleoresine or plaster from paris, or simply ferrous rock, even quartz rock in a strong field. Here is the begining of all the story of feux Steven Gibbs, paix à son âme.

TimeFlipper

I ask num7, the sonic resonnator is the machine use by bruce perrault, the same machine that turn wood to magnet. I have build a magnet that attract wood, but not wood that attract others things. Bruce perrault was the man that help steven gibbs. So this is the converting machine, the magnetosphere attract machine, well done.
Basically i need this for substitute of a hight voltage machine, this version have somethink that don t have the hdr. This sonic resonnator is the first machine of all the others, maybe she induce a spexial field, that have it steven gibbs when he meet bruce perrault in his home.
Samarium cobalt magnet can be purchased for cheap, but maybe an other type of permanent magnet can be use, the etheric magnet. It is an etheric permanent magnet, composed of magnet powder, the same use in color ciments and somes others etherics powder, like ormus, carbonate, resine or oleoresine or plaster from paris, or simply ferrous rock, even quartz rock in a strong field. Here is the begining of all the story of feux Steven Gibbs, paix à son âme.
I would really like to see your home made magnet that attracts wood o_O..

Last edited:

Art

Hello. That is a very very very very very easy magnet, and very very very very long magnet, 1 meter magnet. 2 wire are attach to + and -.
You Know electrostatic ????

25000 volts + hight voltage --------coil--------------------- resistance of 10 mhoms------2 eme coil-------- -25000 volts

That attract, dust, wood, even you time flipper, you are attracted :) !!!!! Photos coming soon, i have made this with a pvc pipe.
For Num7, remember that bruce perrault have do the same i am right ???. That explain why door closed themself, door is in wood matter.