Schematic Sonic Time Blaster (STB-60)

TimeFlipper

The Sonic Time Blaster is basically a Sonic Resonator on steroids that allegedly and as stated below, is a pretty good bet for physical time travel.

Information and Instructions
The Sonic Time Blaster or STB-60 is truely a unique instrument. As a matter of fact, if it came right down to physical time travel, then this is the unit to do it with. The STB-60 is a variation of the Sonic Resonator, with additional improvements.

When constructing the STB-60, the diodes and capacitor should be assembled onto a 2 by 4 inch piece of Perf Board. Also allow some space on the Perf Board, so that you can tape the panel to the bottom of the control box. You should also put some heat resistant tape over the underneath side of the Perf Board below the componants. The reason for this is because the diodes get hot and you may burn a hole in your box.

As for the electromagnet, you should use over 400 ft. of 21 guage magnet wire. This type of wire may be obtained at a place where they repair electric motors. When dealing with the core of the electromagnet, soft iron should be used. However, steel will probably work just as good. The outer part of the core should also be wrapped with heat resistant tape, (i.e. before you wrap the core with wire). After you have finished wrapping the core with 21 guage magnet wire, also wrap the outer part of the coils with heat resistant tape. Remember, these coils get hot!!!

Schematics
View attachment 2163
Usua
But what are these 50k things in the circuit? And that 0.47 thing? Thanks :)
The --/\/\/\-- symbols, like the 50k thing are resistors. 50K is a 50 kilo ohm resistor.

I don't know what the one identified as 0.047K is.

Edit: The 50k are actually variable resistors / potentiometers.
Okay, whatever their names are, they create resistance and its á is on ohms. The term is not that important because I need to translate them in to my language anyway to make a deep understanding. But why it is discribed as a arrow symbol? Is it still a normal resistor, or does these arrows have some specific reason?

And the Capacitor is a "Battery", so it holds electricity in a small amount of time? Or does it accelerate it in somehow?
A potentiometer is what you call a volume or tone knob on an amplifier or an old radio...:)

Voyageur

The arrow denotes that the resistor is a variable resistor. A variable resistor is called a potentiometer.

The capacitor is not a battery. It is just another one of the myriad number of electrical components that there are.
Okay, I know it is not a battery, thats why it was on " " terms, but in a sense it holds electricity in a short amount of time?

Okay, I will find difference between variable resistors and normal resistors to make it clear thank you :)

TimeFlipper

Look at the top of the schematic diagram, you will see the 2 potentiometers side by side with the little arrow pointing upwards....
Iam not 100% certain of their function but if they are similar to the flux capacitor, they are there to either send you forwards or backwards in time...:)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Steven Gibb's Book

Report 3 - Time Travelers Compendium Cost $22.03

Shows how to build the STB-60 [Sonic Time Blaster], Ecktoplasmic Oscillator, Sonic Resonator, Time Field Resonator, Fluid Tank Time Warp, Chronological Reflector and more.

pixel.gif
TR3 $22.03

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Okay, I know it is not a battery, thats why it was on " " terms, but in a sense it holds electricity in a short amount of time?

The capacitor in this schematic behaves like a reservoir. It takes a specific amount of time to fill up. And also a specific amount of time to empty.

In some circuits a capacitor is used to transmit voltage, while blocking current.

TimeFlipper

The capacitor in this schematic behaves like a reservoir. It takes a specific amount of time to fill up. And also a specific amount of time to empty.

In some circuits a capacitor is used to transmit voltage, while blocking current.
No need to confuse Voyager anymore, all he needs to know is how to order the parts for his sonic blaster, and then if he wants to learn more about electronics at a later date..he can do :D...Nevertheless, you did a lovely job of explaining the capacitors function, in a good teaching role :)

Voyageur

Of course, now I remember. My friend needed one when he put subwoofers in his car, that kept the power up when peak came, because the battery could not give that much power to the amplifier. Or something. Thank you for clearing these things for me.