Schematic Sonic Time Blaster (STB-60)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would totally build this if the schematics were in a little more detail. Like what type of coil is that suppose do be?

If you look at that schematic, it looks very similar to an HDR. It has heavier duty diodes. And the capacitor is a different value. The time coils are the same as the one used for the HDR. You make those out of Guitar cord coiled wire. So the electromagnet is probably similar as well. A one inch diameter steel or iron bar, probably seven inches in length.

Genius

King Ivan
Can anyone help in building this? I'm not going to build it anytime soon, but mabye this summer. What I want to know is what exactly does the 60 cycle 110 volts mean, if I can use a 0.047K capacitor without the 12-DT (whatever it is), and how do I connect the electromagnet to the device if it has to be inside the copper pyramid. Should I make tiny holes?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Can anyone help in building this? I'm not going to build it anytime soon, but mabye this summer. What I want to know is what exactly does the 60 cycle 110 volts mean, if I can use a 0.047K capacitor without the 12-DT (whatever it is), and how do I connect the electromagnet to the device if it has to be inside the copper pyramid. Should I make tiny holes?

The " 60 cycle 110 volts" is just the standard wall voltage that comes out of the wall socket in the USA. It turns out that the capacitor information is what was printed on the capacitor. Steven Gibbs used to do this when he made a schematic. But the actual value of the capacitor is most likely .47uf, as that is the value Steven used to use with the older HDR units. Radio Shack used to carry this capacitor. But I have noticed they have trimmed back a bit on their products. So you'll have to find another source for the capacitor. I would put the voltage rating at 200 volts. So any .47uf capacitor at 200v or above would be okay to use.

In the schematic the pyramid is shown to be an open steel frame type. I don't see the mention of a copper pyramid in the schematic.

Genius

King Ivan

The " 60 cycle 110 volts" is just the standard wall voltage that comes out of the wall socket in the USA. It turns out that the capacitor information is what was printed on the capacitor. Steven Gibbs used to do this when he made a schematic. But the actual value of the capacitor is most likely .47uf, as that is the value Steven used to use with the older HDR units. Radio Shack used to carry this capacitor. But I have noticed they have trimmed back a bit on their products. So you'll have to find another source for the capacitor. I would put the voltage rating at 200 volts. So any .47uf capacitor at 200v or above would be okay to use.

In the schematic the pyramid is shown to be an open steel frame type. I don't see the mention of a copper pyramid in the schematic.
Do you think it's okay if the wall voltage 50 cycle 230 volts? Or does it have to be 60 cycle 110 volts?

Harte

The Sonic Time Blaster is basically a Sonic Resonator on steroids that allegedly and as stated below, is a pretty good bet for physical time travel.

Information and Instructions

Schematics
View attachment 2163

Another schematics shared by @steven chiverton
no-4-jpg.3846
"Time Coils."
jack-nicholson-laugh.gif

Harte

Art

The Sonic Time Blaster is basically a Sonic Resonator on steroids that allegedly and as stated below, is a pretty good bet for physical time travel.

Information and Instructions

Schematics
View attachment 2163

Another schematics shared by @steven chiverton
no-4-jpg.3846

Art is a new form of electronic dialect.

Somes members claims to have universal knowledge or claim to time travel.

But my disclosed schematic are not for this guys, it is for others personn interrested by electronic and finding the truth in this horrible world with just lot of idiots guys.

My ideas remaining here, for the universal mind. Thanks you num7, mayhem and administrators ofbthis forum to keep knowledge and not junk treads with tiny loli cats , my recommandation to liar or fake members is to move to facebook or instagramm. By the way facebook rules cannot admit that you ridiculus peoples like somes members do here.

But this is a message for others peoples, beware of Your superiority, be an humble researcher. Take knowledge and found the truth by yourself.

IMG_20220513_18595.jpg

B cannot be found in market, you must construct it, it is artisanal componment with glass specially prepared

IMG_2143.JPG.jpg

IMG_2131.JPG.jpg

. If you are so interrested, make a research about cristaloïde in my profil.
If you claim that capacitor have no values, A 25 kv unit need to have 25 kv capacitor minimum.

Thanks. Lot of capacitors work but you probably not have all. Choose about 10 nano farad or less if you have not.
Of course ALL MUST BE INSULATED
You must find a way to isolated the pyramide, personally i use aluminium or steen frame around a wood pyramide well isolated with a resine isolator between aluminium and wood pyramide.
Of course, capacitor must be isolated, use a plastic conductor with copper wire inside to soldering the capacitor.

Scientific mind cannot understand the Univers, so paranormal electronic is not for scientifics. All science will be ended in hell, they impose too much, and do too less.
I not claim that i am a scientific, it is the total contrary.

I don't claim that this work, but i claim free energy for sure with it, and somes interresting reactions with earth grounded pipe.

Have a lot of fun in the making of this. For free energy, simply take a wire attached in the end of the coil and arount a ferrite donut to have point of mass ( see my others schematics).

Attachments

• IMG_2132.JPG.jpg
    IMG_2132.JPG.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2128.JPG.jpg
    IMG_2128.JPG.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: