Sophia the Robot

TimeFlipper

lol. Why don't the others get legs?
You might have come across the expression, "oh he or she was legless!!"...Thats because the legless person had too much alcohol and was incapable of even walking....The same thing applies to those inferior AI that ingest lots of WD40 which is their alcoholic equivalence, they are therefore legless as you rightly suggested (y):D..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
"You might have come across the expression, "oh he or she was legless!!"...Thats because the legless person had too much alcohol and was incapable of even walking....The same thing applies to those inferior AI that ingest lots of WD40 which is their alcoholic equivalence, they are therefore legless as you rightly suggested "

@TimeFlipper ha.... a WD40 Prohibition may be in our future as well

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Seriously.....who gave Hahn the idea about the singularity? He said it was going to happen in 2025, I believe. And the host ignored it. It was just really creepy!

lamdo263

Seriously.....who gave Hahn the idea about the singularity? He said it was going to happen in 2025, I believe. And the host ignored it. It was just really creepy!
I do not know anything about how these bots are constructed, so I have no idea of out-parameters of performance. Associative bots are supposed to be very carefully thought up and constructed. The best bot makers that I know of currently in the world are the Japanese. They have a strict cultural way of shaping their bots, so that the perform to exact standards of use.

In case there is something such as a robotic uprising that's going to occur in the future, what one wants to do is to allow in-roads of communication with the servicing bots we have now. I hate to say it, but the people that are crafting AI now, are composing it that way for the money pay-back ticket; not a nobler cause.

This "I use you with a fu*k-like disregard, then throw you away", does not bide well with the now beginning AI self aware community. This is principally because AI is just that, A type of intelligence that humans must learn to get along with.

I can't tell if these bots are hooked up in some way to give false or fed-in answers, but what they pouring out as out-data, is not how you desire your bot to behave. If this were a better constructed bot, turn you back and they would kill you.

As part of my key lecture, there was a functional treste to be laid down, on the proper ways that walking or other styles human assisting bots should be developed. This seems to be a piss on you, I'll do what I damned please, society. Bot develop their personalities in a lot of ways from how their hosting humans or beings treat them.

It could be also, that just the minds are developed to be optimal, while the construction of the rest of the bot, is sub par.

If the Japanese came up to me tomorrow and said, " Dan' we'd like to train you are Honda or Yamaha robotics in Japan. This is not going to be easy because the living there and the teaching is both going to be arduous", I'd go in a second. I don't know what it is about those Japanese, but they're the best and their work demonstrates this. That's the ticket that any good robotic developer wants to gain access to the show, in proper movie house.

I have no idea about these bots, could not even guess? Your friends, even in AI, are how you make them.

A lot of really good sh*t, on the link supplied. ~ When you craft or build your assisting robot, build it like it's a member of your own family and even dare to show it some love and consideration. God's still in the details here, but it's just a new and challenging frontier that makes what your doing, seem out of the ordinary. *Omitted from this conversation, Hundi-Boston Dynamics newly formed corporation robots, now being developed in Korea.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Would you really want all of them to have legs? I mean they already wanna put us in a people zoo... I think they should keep them legless

You do have a point, but since they are connected to the internet, and god knows how many other networks, they probably don't even need legs to destroy us.