Sound coming back in time by 24 hours

TheYear802701

Re: Sound coming back in time by 24 hours

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Well Ravelled\")</div>
Why not? because you want to believe it... you would rather believe that a sinusoidal movement of air bourne particles travelled through time at the exact time he was there and not only that to be a repeatition of a lorry passing 'circa' 24 hours later.[/b]

I'm afraid you misunderstood my theory.

I do not believe any form of physical time travel took place. And I fully agree with you about the source of the sound being TheNumberSix's own mind.

HOWEVER I am claiming that the human mind can record memories from the future. As a person who had his own share of prophetic dreams and memories, I'm making this claim based on my own experience rather than mere "wishful thinking".

What I'm saying, quite simply, is this:

On the night before, theNumberSix remembered what's going to happen in 24 hours. Being under the influence of drugs, his brain misinterperted this (authentic) future memory as an actual sound.

It may seem far-fetched to you. But it happened once to me too:

No, I wasn't in the habit of taking drugs... But once, when I was under the influence of sedatives right after an operation, I heard a fragment of a catchy unfamiliar song by an unfamiliar band...

At the time I was convinced that I simply imagined the whole thing. So you can imagine my astonishment when this very same band made its debut in the media a year later!

This was not the first or only time I've "remembered the future". But it is the only time the "future memory" materialized as an actual sound. And this only instance was induced by a drug, just like in TheNumberSix's case.

thenumbersix

How did it sound to you ? Was it in your head or did it sound real as if the band or a radio was in the room.

TheYear802701

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thenumbersix\")</div>
How did it sound to you ? Was it in your head or did it sound real as if the band or a radio was in the room.[/b]

It sounded completely real (as far as one can tell what's "real" when under sedatives), and it indeed seemed to come from a radio.

HDRKID

It could be that you are a psychic and have precog ability. Typically you get a funny feeling b4 u get a tapping. A sedative might put someone in the alpha state assisting their innate clairvoyant gift/curse.

Trying to "remember" the future is a way that you can sometimes get flashes of things to come, but I prefer astral time travel.

How often do you hear things b4 they happen? :)

Kreeper

I'm not trying to hijack this thread. However, I am going to post some of my own "story" here because I feel it may be relevant to the op as he might have experienced the same thing.

I guess I should start with a thread I saw on another forum a while back. This guy was claiming to be a "time traveler" and said that he moved through different times/realities "fixing" things. He was some kind of government employee whose job was related to all the Montauk stuff. According to him, different "technicians" travel around "fixing/adjusting" things that are wrong. (He really didn't go into much detail regarding this and he only posted for a couple of days just like he said he would. According to him, he was here to make some "adjustments" to our time and then go back "home". And yes, I know that is supposedly impossible.) I had written him off as a crackpot, and then he posted a question that really got my attention. He asked something close to, "How many movies do you remember seeing in the 90's that didn't come out until later?" What really got me was; What made him ask THAT question? It blew my mind because there were several occasions this had happened to me. I had never considered tt as a cause until this point. I am not saying that the "tter" from that thread was legit, but he did get me thinking. (By the way, I think he said that the movie issue was some kind of anomalous side effect of them having made major changes/fixes to our timeline back during that time period.)

The occurrence I remember the most was the movie Mighty Joe Young(MJY). (The one about the giant gorilla.) My wife decided she wanted us to go to the theater to see a movie. When she said she wanted to see MJY, I thought she had lost her mind. She wanted to know why and I told her it couldn't possibly be playing because we had rented the video quite some time before. We were even living in a different city 6 hoursdrive away. (Now she's thinking I am the crazy one! lol) I even described the video cover to her and tried to remind her what happened during the movie. She insisted we had not seen it, so I gave in and off we went. I made one stipulation to seeing it however. I could tell her every thing that was going to happen.

So I did.

From beginning to end.

She still can't explain it and neither can I really except that I wasn't forseeing what was GOING to happen. Rather, I was REMEMBERING.

This wasn't the only time I experienced this. (As I said before, it happened with several movies. There were also several movies that my wife swore we had seen together but I had no recollection of them and no idea WHY I would have seen them.) Nor is it the end of my story! lol I have had several experiences that were like some kind of ULTRAUBER-Deja Vu. Except they weren't like "remembering" the situations. They were more like seeing/experiencing them as they were happening. Not in my "self", but rather in a different me so to speak. (Please don't jump down my throat. I am making no claimother than my own unexplained experiences. These incidents are proof of nothing except that I have had an interesting journey. If my conclusions are wrong, ok. It isn't going to change my life and most definitely should not change your's! ) Most of the time, what I see happening is the same thing I am doing at the time, but details (ie clothing) are different. They also only last a few seconds. It is kind of like I had suddenly stuck my head through veil or fog and when I poked through on the other side, I was seeing from inside another me. For a long time, I thought that maybe it was some kind of psychic connection I had with a sort of long lost twin. (And indeed it may well be a "twin" of sorts. Also, I thought "twin" because on a few of those occasions I was looking in a mirror and even saw a slight differences me.) In fact, I thought thatuntil the mystery poster I mentioned before. I just accepted it as a possible explanation and got on with life. No biggie. That's when I realized that the reason I was seeing a "twin" was because it was "me". Only not.

I had somehow seen into another timeline or reality or whatever.

Another quick example of one of these "slips" or whatever happened just a few weekends ago. A few friends came over after I suggested we all go fishing. We began discussing where we would fish and during the discussion I kind of raised an eyebrow and had to take a close look around. It was as if they were all suddenly more than a little annoyed and the directio of the discussion made no sense. Finally, I asked them what their problem was and they all looked at me like I was retarded. They told me that I had just said that I didn't want to go fishing... "What!?" Now I really was confused. At this point I thought they were messing with me. Finally, after going back and forth, I asked them how much sense it would make for me to talk all of them into going fishing, have them come over and then announce that I didn't want to go (I'm a fishing addict.). I insist I never said it. They insist I did.

Things like that happen all the time and when I think about how often I have been accused of saying or doing things and I know for a fact they never happened, I have to wonder. (How many times has that happened to you?) I have been thinking about these issues for a time now. I was considering the possibility that this type of thing happens to people pretty often and that we might somehow be moving from timeline to timeline switching places with other versions of ourselves. I think we "adjust" to the subtle differences right away and are none the wiser to our "move". It certainly goes a long way toward explaining different "occurrences" in my life. This is also what I feel happened to the OP.

I guess I better end it here. I tend to get a bit wordy as you can see.

Walk in peace and enjoy the trip.