South Fork Bridge photo Nov. 1940s

Frog186

I believe that the guy who was out of time in the picture is an actual time traveler because he was trying to escape from a war and wanted to visit the past in order to escape his reality or wanted to go on vacation and revisit the past or his future was really boring and wanted to visit his family or ancestors in the past also believe that his technology is of the future or a parallel universe or timeline what I don't understand is the people in the past wouldn't be scared or afraid of him and see he was from the future or parallel timeline. I saw this photo of this man in the past it isn't fake or photoshopped or manipulated in any way all I can tell you is our timeline will be different in the future but all of the videos on youtube showing cellphones and laptops and so much more is fake they are not real most people do photoshop or add the things in the pictures or photos into making them look real but they are a scam anyone can add things to their pictures or photos and show it online and believe that it is real most are real but most are fake and scam too so is time travel and time travelers real my theory is yes both are real in our reality a lot of people are skeptical and a lot of people are believers I am a believer and I have seen and heard the past and future while dreaming and using astral travel I don't use actual time machines in order to do this if you train yourself in order to achieve astral travel and while dreaming then you can achieve anything most people won't trust me and say how do you do it? do you have proof of the past and future that you go to? and etc questions many things you should and shouldn't know of the should are personal to me the shouldn't are not my concern I will leave it up to them myself well my time is up now I must leave now!

Frog186

I am sorry about my long sentences and poor grammar but that is the only thing I suck at and that is the only way I talk online too, but all I am saying to you all is that guy is a real time traveler but he is not from the past but from another timeline from an parallel universe or from the further future his clothing is strange but his technology is from the further future or parallel universe he is human and not an alien, robot, or android through my dreams and astral travel I can either go to the past and future but I can't go to the present for some reason it won't allow me too that is weird to me maybe some glitch or something won't let me do that.

I don't have an actual time machine to go to the past and future but I can astral travel and use other methods in order to see and hear past and future as well as travel there too!

Many people can do astral travel and dream about the past and future and once you train yourselves then anything is possible for themselves and anyone can travel to the astral plane and do whatever you want to do not just when it is limited in the earthly plane.

one experience I had was I was swimming with some friends and I looked to the side and I saw a dog, a boy, and an old man cooking something on a fire and I saw an old shack or building behind them and it was either the early 1800's or 1900's and they were dressed in old clothing from those eras then I looked away and I was back in the water again then I woke up!

that is just one experience I have had several others but my time is already up so I will talk with you all later on see ya later!

TimeTravel_00

You know the thing about time travel is that it is a 1 way trip. Meaning: Once you arrive at your destination, in the past, you have ultimately changed all linked events proceeding thereafter. This reaction forever shifts the entire chain of timeline event, thus shifting the outcomes of your departure time. Please allow me to elaborate:

The Hawthorne effect is a form of reactivity whereby subjects improve or modify an aspect of their behavior being experimentally measured simply in response to the fact that they know they are being studied,[1][2] not in response to any particular experimental manipulation.

Essentially, anything that you observe, you also change, due to the nature of your interfering observation. This fundamental concept is actually how network security is maintained on fiber-optic networks. The observation of a photon of light is also the interference from its departure location to its final destination. Such interference immediately breaks network communications, thus, creating a network security breach.

You could always attempt to return to the present, after visiting the past, but it would not be the present that you left, due to your interference in the past. The journey is a 1 way trip, and the deviational shift associated with the timeline cannot be undone. This concept is commonly referred to as the multi-universe theory. It states that all possible outcomes essentially exist due to an infinite number of probabilities. So yes my friend, you could travel back to this morning and force your past self to eat a strawberry pop-tart, instead of a blueberry pop-tart, but when you returned to the present, things would be slightly different, as your actions had changed the rest of the outcomes of the timeline throughout your day.

Because time travel is a 1 way trip, any time travelers that have ever intervened in our past, will ultimately return to us at their set destination times. They may be very unhappy that they are not able to return to the timeline they might refer to as "home", but we should do our best to make room for them in our timeline because it was their actions that ultimately created the deviation in our timeline from their own.

The Heisenberg uncertainty principle is a concept in quantum mechanics that states that of all the things you can measure about an object, there are some things that cannot be known at the same time. An object's location for example, no matter how small or large, can never be known exactly if you know even a little bit about how fast the particle is moving or what direction it's moving in. This also works the other way around: the more one knows about how fast the particle is going and the direction it is going, the less one knows about where it is right now.
It is impossible to measure simultaneously both the position and velocity (or momentum) of a microscopic particle with absolute accuracy or certainty.

In 1927, Werner Heisenberg became the first person to propose this law. This law became a central principle of quantum mechanics.
In quantum physics, the outcome of even the best measurement of a system is not already a fact, but instead is shown by a probability distribution. The larger the related standard deviation is, the more "uncertain" we might say what we are showing is for the system.
The uncertainty principle is often confused with the observer effect.

A lot of people get the Uncertainty Principle confused with the observer effect (even by Heisenberg, at first), and a lot of people accidentally think that the Uncertainty Principle is caused by the observer effect. The two are not actually related.
The Observer Effect says that when you try to observe (watch) something, you will always change something about it, even if you do not want to. That means that your measurement will never be exactly right. People (including Heisenberg, until he made a correction based upon Einstein's counter-example) used to think that a thought experiment called Heisenberg's microscope proved that the Observer Effect makes the Uncertainty Principle happen.
The Observer Effect only happens when you observe something in order to measure it. In quantum mechanics, scientists do not have to observe a particle in order to understand it within a model. In the models, particles cannot have arbitrarily precise position and velocity, regardless of whether they are measured or not.

Frog186

So what your saying is that I am in a parallel timeline of earth instead of my actual earth itself also I am the cause of this parallel timeline of earth so I caused north korea to attack south korea and the us and Obama is not my president but an imposter from my point of view because I changed everything so whatever I done in the past and future to lead to these changes of as right now or is that all of a different reason?

So if I am here right now I can't leave but in parallel timelines it is said you can change anything but it wouldn't affect when your real timeline only the one your actual in so if I hurt someone in the parallel timeline it wouldn't affect that person but only in your real reality I have read or seen that one on tv or through physics books.

So if I am in a parallel timeline then where are my otherselves you know doubles or the other mes I haven't seen any of those around I have heard that there exists other you's and me's from the past and future but where are they in the past or future or from other places and the other you's can only exist in one place and can't exist in two places at once?

titorite

So, if one of this folks had something happen.. lost their sunglasses.... it might behoove us to check out antique sunglasses....

That would be super cool to find such shades.

TimeTravel_00

If I build a time machine tonight and leave, I could travel to a future 20 years from now where I have been absent for 20 years. If I travel 20 years to the past, I could essentially meet and terminate myself, insuring that I will never build the time machine. I could also travel back an additional 5 minutes and terminate the older assassin me, saving the younger me from myself. Each jump is permanent, essentially destroying the previous timeline for all measurable purposes. I could attempt to return to 2013 from 1993, but it would not be the same 2013 that I left. I would be stuck in a timeline where I would likely never build a time machine due to my experience of watching 2 of my older selves terminate one another back in 1993. Think about it.

TimeTravel_00

So, if one of this folks had something happen.. lost their sunglasses.... it might behoove us to check out antique sunglasses....

That would be super cool to find such shades.
I have my theories pertaining to artifacts such as the ark of the covenant and exactly why the Mormons have a high security vault carved into a mountain...... I have a gut feeling that there is a lot more than "google glasses" that have been left displaced throughout history.
76726.jpg

Himalayan Hermit

Wow nice to see that folks are still debating this picture. I think in most of the other forums, everything from his glasses, dress, camera, hairdo, etc was explained and nothing extraordinary was found in the pic.
I think both this and that "alleged time travelling woman in Charlie Chaplin movie clip" became legends online.