Spirit Box Sessions

TimeFlipper

Well after about 2 hours of reviewing another 20 minutes last night and making sure I had it all typed out my computer crashed taking with it the notepad work and my audio labels so I headed to bed. I don't know if many others practice lucid dreaming or astral projection? I had no problem with the first three dreams and they were very pleasant and controllable but number four was so bad that once I woke up I didn't go back to sleep at all. In the dream I was sitting on the sofa working on my laptop when I looked over and all of the cupboards were open, but what snapped back to being lucid and in control was seeing a cupboard where I knew there wasn't one. I then heard a loud whoosh followed by mixed snarls, then I felt something grab me and lift me right off of the sofa, I couldn't move but I could pray and in a few seconds I was awake. My boyfriend woke up and then asked me if I'd eaten any pizza, and sure enough I'd eaten two big slices right before bed, he then reminded me that every time I eat cheese before bed I have nightmares. I don't know what was worse, the nightmare or losing my notes. :)
I never eat cheese unless there is a C in the month :D

LisaTiffany

Hi again folks, hope all are well? :)
Welcome back Lisa, we missed you :)
Thanks TimeFlipper, and by the way I completely agree with you on the Ouija board and spirit boards in general. I think the real connection comes from being so hands on with it so it makes channelling and a direct pathway a lot more accessible to whatever may be lurking on the other side. I remember warning my sister not to do it and she went ahead and did it anyway, about an hour later my Mums boyfriend came in the door like a rocket and was saying how something picked him up and threw him into the wall, he is a big guy and does not scare easily but whatever went after him put the fear of God into him.

A while later my sister came home and then revealed that she and some friends did the board in the woods, right under an old dead tree. I'd told her for years not to mess with it but she just wouldn't listen, for the next few months she felt like she was being followed and a lot went on that she wouldn't talk about because she thought she was going crazy. It's actually banned here in Ireland and a few other countries, I always do a double take when I'm in the States and see it being sold as a toy. I believe it was last Christmas where the board was in the top 5 toys sold, there were a lot of horror movies last year that featured the board so curiosity followed.

TimeFlipper

Hi Lisa..
In my humble opinion the spirit box is really an old basic type of scanning radio thats picking up normal AM and FM programs simultaneously..
A lot of the "hissing" is actually white noise being picked up which is prevalent in very old FM radios that are not equipped with whats called an FM discriminator, which is a device used in every modern FM radio to get rid of that hissing sound (white noise)

The other "unwordly sounds or noises" are what we get on the AM frequencies and are better known as simply outer space chatter
I find it very difficult to hear the voices properly because of all the overwhelming noise, but im certain they are just standard radio stations...
Maybe a few are handpicked by the manufacturer to centre on sci-fi or horror channels..

Its very easy for our minds to construct an entirely different meaning as to what we have actually heard, and are perhaps purposely being mis-led into believing we are actually hearing spirits from another dimension, because we are told that its a spirit box..

Sorry Lisa, im not convinced but then im just a silly old guy..

You old Killjoy TF ;)
:p

LisaTiffany

Well folks I'm currently reviewing today's session and just after I mentioned to them that there are still a lot of people that are either unsure or in disbelief about the survival of the soul after the body has died ...I got this :) "Death is not the end, we speak in the spirit". I've already let a few skeptical friends listen and they are stumped, it's the kind of message I've been after for quite a while now! needless to say I'm chuffed with the result.

SB11 Sessions (1) (25th July 2015) Male - "Death is not the end, we speak in the spirit" by LisaTiffany | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Ike

Well folks I'm currently reviewing today's session and just after I mentioned to them that there are still a lot of people that are either unsure or in disbelief about the survival of the soul after the body has died ...I got this :) "Death is not the end, we speak in the spirit". I've already let a few skeptical friends listen and they are stumped, it's the kind of message I've been after for quite a while now! needless to say I'm chuffed with the result.

SB11 Sessions (1) (25th July 2015) Male - "Death is not the end, we speak in the spirit" by LisaTiffany | Free Listening on SoundCloud
The quality is bad.. I read your first post, it said you use a splitter? You should always use dedicated outputs for the best quality of sounds. Basically you should plug them in separately. And then render to a lossless format.

CDS

The quality is bad.. I read your first post, it said you use a splitter? You should always use dedicated outputs for the best quality of sounds. Basically you should plug them in separately. And then render to a lossless format.

What he's trying to say is you should use a mixer, where you can control each device independently and control the output to your recorder. Otherwise you are most likely over driving the input of the recorder and losing much in the way of distortion. If I had more time I would go into greater detail and show you with a spectrogram.