Spiritual energy captured on film at the Sedona vortex

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Spiritual energy captured on film at the Sedona vortex

It's not the first time we ear about this one.
This guy took some pictures of "energies". Perhaps it's just a very bad case of orbs !
It could be a portal to another world, another universe ! I'm not sure, here's the picture, see for yourself. :)

l_b34a37111b1cdaebf759d965ffae2798.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi everyone, This really blew my mind. I recently vacationed in Sedona (June 19-23, 2008) and visited several vortexes there. One in particular was amazing...Boynton Canyon. While at the Boynton Canyon vortex on the summer solstice, I felt a strong presence there and it made my hair stand on end. I took several pictures of the juniper trees at this vortex and discovered something very unusual when I got back to my hotel room to download the pictures... I captured spirits in some of my pictures... [/FONT]

MySpace.com Blogs - 2012 Gregg MySpace Blog

There are some other pictures, but the one above is the best.
It reminds of some ghost pictures. The guy say that we can see a women in one of the orbs. I see it, but it's so hard to see it that it could be anything else.

Num7

Harte

Re: Spiritual Energies Captured on Film at Sedona Vortex

It could be anything else, but what it is is glare on the lens.

Harte

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Spiritual Energies Captured on Film at Sedona Vortex

might be some type of mist or fog makin the rainbow effect. but yeh looks like glare or lite tricks of some type, maybe a mirror was used